Pt.6 Is this right?

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Eren."

Y/n's pov

I sat on the couch while he sat on the counter. We didn't talk until he brought me the mug.

"Thanks." I said grabbing in and wrapping myself back in the blanket with one hand.

"Anytime. I mean, you're welcome." He looked embarrassed after he said that.

I laughed at his flushed appearance.

"I saw that just finished 'Tokyo Revengers' I'm so sorry." I said half sarcastically while taking a sip of my tea.

"Yeah, the was depressing." He half laughed and jumped next to me on the couch. "Anything you wanna watch?" He asked me flipping through Netflix.

"Ohh can we watch Deathnote? Mikasa only let me watch the first three episodes before she turned it off and I'm hooked."

"You've already- nevermind, sure, we can watch Deathnote." He said while putting it in the search bar and clicking it.

How did he know I've already watched it? I've never told him that before. Maybe he just assumed because everybody seen Deathnote, and if they haven't...that weird.

We watched the next five episodes together until my phone started blowing up. I flipped it over to see that it was my mom asking were I was.

"Shit!" I picked up my phone and started texting fast.

"What's wrong?" Eren asked while pausing the episode.

"My mom, she's asking we're I am hey do you know why she acts so strange around you does she not like you or maybe she doesn't like how long we hang out for or maybe-"

"Y/n, you're talking too fast. Calm down, just tell her that you went to Mikasa and lost track of time, then went to get some food." He offered.

"You're right sorry, and thank you for the idea." I said telling her what Eren just told me. "Well I guess I need to go get some food. I'll see you tomorrow in class okay?" I stood up and put the blanket down.

"Yeah, have a nice rest of the day y/n." He said form the living room.

"You too." I yelled while stepping out of the door.

I smiled and I could feel myself blushing, then the cold air along with the rain hit my face again. To top it all off I needed to buy food, and walk. Great.

After a long thirty minutes of getting things and walking, I was finally home in the warm air.

"My goodness y/n you look blue." My mother said while putting her hands on my face.

"I brought you food." I smiled and held up of the small bags I got.

"Y/n go get warmed up. I'll get our food in a plate." She said taking the bags and motioned over to the fireplace that was on below the tv.

I gladly went over there and wrapped myself back up in a blanket. Me and mother ate and I laid down in the couch. For some reason I was so sleepy. I closed my eyes but didn't fall asleep. It was like I was hypnotized; my body was conscience but I couldn't wake up.