Sunrise

A few weeks went by and he was in pain, his scar not healing at all and he only bled more.

One day in the morning Jin angrily picked him up, not caring that Jungkook was in huge pain. He dragged Jungkook away, not caring that Jungkook was bleeding on the ground.

"Stop whimpering!", yelled Jin angrily. Jungkook tried his best, but the pain just became worse. It was at sunrise Jin stopped at a field, tall grass which you often see in the countryside.

Jungkook whimpered out in pain as Jin angrily threw him on the ground, a smirk on his face as he watched Jungkook become weaker and weaker.

"Shut up!", yelled Jin angrily, kicking Jungkook in the stomach making it bleed more. But Jungkook went limp when Jin stopped, his eyes on the sun. "Fucking die and leave us! You are nothing but a waste!", yelled Jin angrily before leaving.

Jungkook watched the sunrise. He didn't care about his blood, he only looked at the sun, knowing that he was leaving. He smiled, memories of Jin and his daughter in his head.

Tears formed in his eyes, he looked at Jin who smiled.

Jungkook looked at Jin and held his hand.

"I love you.."

At home Jin was greeted by his daughter who just woke up.

"Mommy, is everything okay?", asked his daughter. Jin wiped away his tears and nodded, a smile on his face.

"Mommy is fine, darling. Now..let's make some breakfast...", said Jin. Playing with his daughter's curly hair. His daughter nodded and wrapped her tiny arms around her mother.

"I love you and daddy.", she said happily. Jin nodded, kissing her forehead. His eyes were on a black muscular man, a smile growing on his face.

"Is something wrong?", asked his husband.

"Everything is fine, honey.", said Jin, hugging his husband, giving him a little kiss.

"Let's make some breakfast.", said his husband, walking to their kitchen.

"Yay, brekkie.", said his daughter happily, running after her father.

Jin looked at the window, watching the sunrise.

At the field Jungkook laid lifeless on the ground, a smile on his face.

Jin finally got his sweet revenge.