Months

A few months later the couple got married, Jungkook was happy, but Jin was not.

For the past months Jungkook did anything Jin told him to do, Jungkook was happy to do his chores he got from Jin. It was only two months in that Jin started to hit him, calling him names and hitting him at random times.

It was midnight and Jungkook was asleep, sleeping on a mattress on the floor, he never got to share bed with Jin.

Jin walked inside, drunk as usual. His eyes were then on Jungkook, he could only see Jungkook's blurry figure. He walked up to Jungkook, slowly stripping himself. He licked his lips looking at Jungkook, knowing that Jungkook always slept only in his underwear. Jin took off his underwear, letting his hard member out.

He got on Jungkook's lap, slowly rubbing Jungkook's member, watching as it slowly hardened. Jin looked at Jungkook who was letting out small groans, he knew that Jungkook was a heavy sleeper so he would sleep through everything.

With a smile Jin took Jungkook's dick to his hole, moaning as he felt the familiar dick in his hole. Slowly he started to ride the younger, moaning as he moved faster. Jungkook moved in his sleep, letting out tiny moans.

With a moan Jin came, painting Jungkook's chest with cum. He looked at Jungkook, licking his lips as cum filled him up perfectly.

He groaned and pulled out, laying beside Jungkook and breathing heavily.

Soon he got up and went to his bed, thoughts of his baby in his head.

When Jungkook found out that Jin was pregnant Jungkook didn't know what to feel, he was happy that he was being a dad, but also confused because he doesn't remember having sex with Jin. Jin had banned it the day of their wedding.

The day Jin went into labor Jungkook wanted to take Jin to the hospital but Jin yelled at him to not to, saying that he shouldn't even drive a car. Jungkook never got to see his child that day, he was locked at home.

When Jin came home a few days later Jungkook wanted to meet his child, but Jin told him to not look at them. So one day while JIn was sleeping Jungkook sneaked in, looking at his small baby.

Jungkook only teared up, loving the sight of his daughter. The lights suddenly turned on, making Jin able to see Jungkook by is daughter.

Jungkook turned around, his eyes widened as he saw Jin look at him angrily.

"Let my daughter go!", yelled Jin angrily. Jungkook panicked before Jin grabbed Jungkook's neck and dragged him downstairs to the basement. There he chained up Jungkook, leaving him alone in the darkness.

For the next few years Jungkook was locked inside the basement, only getting out once a month. He didn't eat that much either. Every morning he would wake up to the sound of his daughter talking, making him smile happily.