"Come here," He whispers, running his finger through my hair as I sigh leaning into his shoulder.

I don't even try to move, the cushioning of Gray's hoodie is much more comfy than Leos school blazer.

Letting the sound of the wallows drift me off to sleep as my head rests on Grayson Valente's shoulder.

What a way to the start the day.

One thing I certainly do not miss, is a large hand leaning across my body tugging against the seatbelt before clicking it in place.

"Safety first," Graybear mutters quietly.

At least half an hour passes, of people talking and chatting. Or like me, sleeping your ass off for the whole time.

I jolt forward, a hand placing on my thigh, holding me in place as I rub my eyes. Trying to get rid of the current tiredness that consumes me.

A hand places on my forehead pushing me back onto Grayson's shoulder.

"Go back to sleep baby, your okay."

And soon enough, I fall back into a sleep with the song Please me by Bruno Mars and Cardi B playing in my eardrums.

I'm half convinced, that wasn't real and it was just my imagination playing with me. But the hand still planted on my thigh, tells me otherwise.

"She needs to get up," I hear someone say as I groan, opening my eyes for the first time.

"Sleeping beauty is awake!" Ben cheers before stopping when Charlie sends him a look from the rows in front of us.

"Not like that, obviously. She's my sister weirdo! It wasn't me, Grayson said it before! Blame him!" He cries, pointing an accusing finger at the brunette who's smirking.

"Don't deny it."

"I'm not denying it," Graybear grumbles.

"So you admit to calling her sleeping beauty?" Ben inquires, wasting no time in questioning him.

Grayson sighs, "Yes, I just fucking said I did."

I groan again, rubbing my eyes as I yawn, yet again.

"You tired?" Grayson asks as I stand up, stretching out my legs and arms.

That felt good.

"Mhm," I nod, too tired to even form proper words.

He smirks, "And why's that?"

Because you weren't there.

I shake the thought out of my head as quickly as it just randomly flowed through as I let out a breath.

"Don't know," I shrug, lying. I know exactly why, but my ego is too big to tell him.

Grayson stands up, regaining his full height as he stands over me. Placing a hand on my waist as I move in front of him, following the crowd exiting the bus.

But a hand holds me in place, as his lips brush the edge of my ear.

"I didn't sleep well either last night, it wasn't only you."

"Did you even try to sleep?" I scoff, raising an eyebrow as I turn to face him.

"Nope," He replies casually not looking down once as he pushes me forward by the hand on my lower back- which I didn't even realise was there.

Brielle On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara