"No I don't waste money" I say, "I just don't want to play it right now".

"I mean you did put up with Hunter and Riley for what eight hours" Ava says.

"Something like that, Nico helped" I point out looking over at my friend who looked like he wanted to fall asleep.

"What even were they doing?" Mia asks.

"Being idiots, so the usual, they thought it might be a good idea to have a pillow fight on a plane" I explain.

"That seems normal for them" Ava muses, and I can see Olivia smirking likely imagining them doing this in private.

"Don't out us like that" Hunter says.

"Hunter let's be honest you don't exactly make it a secret" I say, "your company will need an advisor to help you not do anything stupid".

"Are you saying I'm dumb".

"That's up for your interpretation".

"Wow, of course he twists my words".

"That's the whole point in me being here Ambrose" I say with a smile as I take a sip of tea.

"Shouldn't you be used to it" Olivia says.

"Don't even go there Olivia he never will be able to" Kate says with a smirk.

"I love the amount of confidence you all have in me" Hunter says shaking his head slightly at us.

"It's uplifting isn't it" I say.

"Fuck off Adrian".

"No promises" I smirk.

"He's bugging you just don't feed into it" Mia says to her boyfriend and I internally laugh.

Since when has that ever happened.

All of a sudden a pillow flew across the room and I caught it with one hand, looking up to see a defeated looking Hunter.

"Really just once it'd be nice to get away with something".

"Is that before or after I throw you off the balcony into the snow?".

"Preferably neither of those scenarios please" Hunter says standing and walking behind the couch to put a divide between us.

"You signed your death notice when that pillow left your hand just saying" Nico says.

"You know maybe not right now Nico" Hunter says before I use this as the time to make my move and before he could react I was over the couch and picked him up with ease, while he fought to escape.

"Someone get the door for my please".

"On it" Mia says.

"W-wait what aren't you supposed to help him get free of Adrian" Riley says with a perplexed expression.

"Probably but I know better" Mia replies opening the door before I walk to the edge of the balcony and toss Hunter over the railing into a snow bank ten feet below.

"Oh you motherfucker" Hunter remarks as he hits the hill releasing a puff of powdery snow into the air which blew back at him.

"I'm not making your access to my house easy and if you get water on my floor I will make you dry it" I say walking back inside and deciding to at least be a good friend and prepare the shower in the closest bathroom to the entryway and set it to a moderate temperature.

When Hunter finally came through the door shaking slightly and having brushed off the snow he kicked off his shoes, and I pointed to the bathroom which he gladly vanished into to shower.

"He'll be in there for twenty minutes" I say walking back to my chair and sitting back down with my ankle resting on my right knee.

"I'd say what you did was cold, no pun intended but you at least gave him a shower to warm up to" Riley says.

"I might bug him, but I'm not cruel" I say reaching beside me and picking up the book that sat there.

When Hunter did eventually emerge in a towel he went upstairs to the room he likely chose as none of our bags were in the entryway anymore, before coming back down a few moments later in the warmest clothing he had.

"Thank you for the shower, but please never throw me off a balcony into snow ever again" Hunter says retaking his place beside Mia.

"No pillow throwing then" I respond, and he nods in agreement.

Though if you throw a pillow at me again I'll throw it back twice as hard.

My mental promise makes me smirk and I play it off as something I was reading before everyone began casual conversation for planning what we would do tomorrow.

Alright that's todays update I actually thought this would go up later but it didn't so I'm proud of myself, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌