Missing You (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

Chaeyoung pouted.

"Ya~Only I can call you Yori!" she whined.
"Aren't you the one who cut contact with him?" Tzuyu said a little too matter-of-factly.

Chaeyoung's smile faded. I saw this and quickly hugged her tighter. I glared at the tall girl.

"Tzuyu-ssi... Chaeyoung didn't do it on purpose. She's a great girl," I defended her.
"Still..."
"Tzuyu! That's enough," said Jihyo, turning to face the girl. Tzuyu's lips formed a line and she looked away.
"M–Mianhae..." she uttered, looking embarrassed.

Momo sighed.

"Jesus, Nabong... You gotta get her more under control," she uttered. A sly grin crept across Nayeon's face.
"Oh, don't worry Momoring. I'll make sure I punish her later..." she said.

Her emphasis on the word 'punish' made me raise an eyebrow. Tzuyu turned beet red and looked at the floor. Jihyo gasped.

"God damn it! Not now, Nayeon-unnie!" Jihyo cried, clearly frustrated. Nayeon giggled.
"Mi-an-hae..." she spelled cutely, but she didn't look sorry.

Jihyo sighed and shook her head again, before collecting herself and looking at me

Jihyo sighed and shook her head again, before collecting herself and looking at me. She smiled and turned to the members.

"Right... Let's... Let's introduce ourselves formally now. Chaeng, why don't you join us?" Jihyo commanded.

Chaeyoung nodded and broke away from me to join the girls.

"Shall we do a proper introduction?" Chaeyoung said giddily.

The girls laughed, but they nodded. They lined up, and I noticed that Nayeon was standing on the leftmost, while Chaeyoung was second from right. Was this based on age? Somehow, I felt excited. I straightened myself and waited for them to introduce themselves.

"Alright then... Hana, ddul, set..." Jihyo counted down.
"One in a million! Annyeonghaseyo... TWICE-imnida!"

I chuckled. These girls are so cute. They turned to see Nayeon, who flashed her bunny teeth.

"Annyeong! I'm TWICE's prettiest member... Nayeon-imnida!" she said confidently, making the others cringe and laugh.
"Annyeong! I'm Yoo Beep-beep... Jeongyeon-imnida!" Jeongyeon said.
"Niko-niko-ni... Momo-imnida!" Momo said, and I couldn't help but laugh.
"Annyeong! No Sana, no life... Sana-imnida!" Sana introduced herself cutely.
"Annyeonghaseyo! TWICE's leader Jihyo-imnida!" Jihyo exclaimed proudly.
"Annyeong... TWICE's Black Swan, Mina-imnida!" Mina said softly.
"Annyeong... Dahyun-imnida!" said the pale girl from earlier. She smiled brightly.

I stared at Chaeyoung, who laughed and stared back.