The aunt of Sanfang is relatively young. There are a man and two women standing behind her. One of the women is holding a child wearing a tiger hat. The child is two or three years old and has big black eyes. She is very cute. One man and one woman should It was Lin Jingzong, the son of Sanfang Auntie, and his wife, and the woman holding the child was Lin Lian. She was married to a big family as a concubine. At first, she was bullied by her wife, and then she gave birth to a big fat boy, mother. It's expensive, no one in her in-laws now dares to provoke her.

The most secure is the four-bedroom. The four-bedroom aunt has a very good personality. She has a temperate temperament. She has a son and two daughters under her knee. Lin Jinghe accompanied Lin Wan to study abroad, and the two girls, Lin Ruo, Linqian None of them have yet come out of the cabinet.

When the aunts were talking, Lin Yiyi couldn't cut her mouth, but the youngest Lin Qian smiled and talked to her: "Sister, can we go to you in the afternoon? You went to study abroad, did you bring interesting things back?"

Lin Yiyi nodded casually and agreed, "Yes." The

other sisters were surprised that she agreed to her sister's request so readily, as if they never played together. Wait, Miss Lin turned out to have a bad temper. If you are spoiled, your personality must not be compatible with your sisters, right?

Thinking of this, Lin Yiyi was a little annoyed that she had promised too quickly. He didn't perform well at this point, and it was a little broken.

Several aunts began to comment on Lin Yiyi's dress again, and the three-bedroom aunt smiled and said: "This tomboy's clothes must be changed quickly. If you are to be seen by outsiders, how will you marry in the future?"

Just listen to the old man. Humanity: "The second sister said that she has a headache when I look at her clothes. I will change it after lunch. I have asked the master of Jichuntang to make a few new clothes. This will just be enough. Wear it." The

aunts gave another compliment.

Lin Yiyi didn't like to be the object of good character, so she used a killer trick and turned around to act like a baby to the old lady: "Mother, I'm hungry..." The

old lady felt distressed immediately, and asked the housekeeper quickly: "Are you ready for lunch? Let's have dinner." The

old butler said: "It's ready." Then the

old lady stood up, stepped on her pointed feet, and shook Lin Yiyi's hand step by step: "Let's go, let's go to the dining room for dinner."

When the other people saw the old lady standing up, they all got up and left the hall with them behind them. However, everyone soon dispersed after they left the living room. Lin Yiyi realized that they weren't eating together.

The only people who went to the side hall for dinner were their own family, the old lady, Lin Jingting, Lin Jingting's wife Li Yu, and Lin Yiyi.

Lin Jingting's wife looks mediocre, a little round, doesn't like to talk, and looks like a gentleman, but her family background has a lot of background. She is the second daughter of the current governor of Jiangsu Li Tianye, a high-ranking official, and Lin Jingting was originally Lin Jingting. I asked the best matchmaker in Sioux City to come to my door several times and begged.

Since climbing this high branch, Lin Jingting's business has become more and more prosperous. At first, he was able to pretend to be in harmony with his wife Qinse, and his affection increased. Two years later, his wife's belly was still not moving at all, and he couldn't sit still.