Chapter 5: Fatui Hideout

By the Seven... My head hurts. This... Feeling...

"Hey you! You're finally awake,"

Urgh... Wh-who's talking to me...

A splash of water drenched the Fatui agent, by a man with an iron helmet with boar horns.

"Hey!"

"Uhh! W-where am I? Who are you?" The Fatui agent asked as he had been splashed again by a bucket of cold water.

"Welcome to the wilderness, friend. Now get up. I have a few questions for you," Erlund placed the empty bucket of water.

The Fatui, not realizing why he was upside down, looked up and noticed the blue fire flaming just below his head. The campfire that is supposed to be crackled by an orange fire changed to a ferocious, blurring blue fire.

He looked down and noticed that he had been tied up with a rope hanging on the ceiling attached to a large boulder.

"Here's how it goes. Wrong answer and I pull this boulder closer to you, and you will have your body cooked alive. Answer correctly, and the boulder will remain," Erlund explained the rules.

"W-what?"

"I'm not repeating twice," Erlund shoved the boulder as the Fatui agent dropped slightly.

"A-agh!" He yelped.

"You are one of the Fatui agents of Snezhnaya, right?" He asked.

"What?" The boulder is kicked again, lowering his body to the scorching blue flame under him, as it lingers under his body, exponentially increasing the heat in less of a second.

"AAAAARRGHHHH!" He screamed in pain from the blazing hot blue fire, and after a few seconds the boulder is then pulled backward, lifting him up again.

"I repeat. You are one of the Fatui agents of Snezhnaya, right?" He asked again.

"Y-yes! Please don't hurt me! I have a sister to take care of!" The Fatui yelled.

"You are one of the accomplices that had stolen this 'Lyre der Himmel', right?"

"Huh?" The boulder is then kicked closer towards him, dropping his body instantly to the scorching blue flame.

"UWAAAHHH! YES! I AM ONE OF THEM! AHHH! IT HURTS! IT FUCKING HURTS!" He cried in pain as he made repeated screams from the burning pain placed under him at the top of his lungs.

"Good, good. Now, where is your hideout?"

"Like that would make me tell you... UWAAHHHH!" With another drop, the scorching blue flame is felt hotter than before, and he screamed louder to the point that his vocal cords might start to break if he cried any further. However, he had been burned way longer compared to the previous questions asked.

It came to the point that his lower part had slowly started to show third-degree burns, hoping that the pain would go away once it had reached through the body's nerve receptors.

He is then pulled upwards from the rope, as he gets a few more seconds to relax.

"Where did you hide the Lyre der Himmel?"

Wheezing in pain as he tried to catch his breath from the excruciating pain he had felt, the Fatui agent knows that he would be executed if he gives any more information.

"The Fatui will not stoop down low to these tortures you have made. If they diplomats heard of this... You will... AAAAAHHHHHHH!" He dropped as he fell to the ground, completely getting scorched by the flame as he yelped and screamed from the unknown location that he knows nothing of.