Dragonborn against the Dragon of Mondstadt Part 1

ROAR!

The dragon circles around the city while covering the sky with its own shadow. The teal-tinted sky continued to leak each area around the town as if it was devouring the entire place.

The strong winds kept the city isolated from the outside world. Anyone outside the town of Mondstadt would not be thinking twice about getting in or not since the dragon has invaded the city.

"Yikes! Aether, a dragon is attacking Mondstadt? Paimon says we should run!" Paimon says as she hovers around Aether.

Within few seconds, the dragon starts to generate tornadoes around the city of Mondstadt from the sky. Tornadoes dropped to the city, creating destruction and chaos around town. Civilians panicking by the dragon attack ran away from the direction of the tornadoes—some were caught by one of them, lifting them off the ground, caught by its strong force of the wind.

Aether and Amber ran away from one of the circling funnels of doom, but Aether got caught by one, lifting him as well to an elevated location.

"No!" Amber called out as she witnessed the Traveler fly upwards.

She finds a high place away from the tornado to search for him in a better location.

Erlund, witnessing the place he had just arrived, turned into another playground for the dragon. It reminded him of the first time a dragon attacked Kynesgrove after it got resurrected by the World Eater himself.

"I just arrived in this place, and another dragon, yet again, attacked another town. For gods sake, this is not even Skyrim!" He sighed as he remembered the countless times a dragon attacked a town everywhere he went. It was jarring that a dragon came in to challenge the Dragonborn no matter where he went. Even though he defeated Alduin, they still run rampant in the land of Skyrim.

He saw a blonde-haired kid with braids get sucked into the tornado and fly upwards.

"It's that weird boy again. He might die if I won't get him." He said as he ran upstairs to where the giant Archon statue is located.

The Traveler uses the wind glider he received by Amber and instantly glided along the winds. Slight turbulence happens as the dragon dives near the blonde boy, trying to push the blonde-haired Traveler but ends up missing him.

Aether, dodging the dragon from its incoming charges, tries his best not to fall since he is not used to the tool received. However, he seems to be flying than gliding somehow.

"H-how are you still flying like that with a Wind Glider?" Paimon asked as she grabbed hold of Aether's cloth while they both flew in a pacing manner.

"Do not worry; I'm using the thousand winds to guide you." A voice of a boy is heard in the vicinity of Aether and Paimon.

"W-who said that?" Paimon asked as she looked around, searching for who just spoke around them.

"Concentrate on grasping the wind, then harness its energy like that." Said the unknown boy as Aether tries to get the gist of handling the wings while trying to shoot out the energy towards the dragon.

As the boy chases the dragon, gaining upon its speed, another sudden voice has been heard, but it's not the same direction as to where the boy's voice came out—instead, the voice of a man.

"JOOR, KAH ZUL!"

They heard the shout of a man coming from no other places but below. Surprised by the shout, the dragon suddenly shows signs of weakness, losing its pacing of speed, slowly descending further.