Chapter 1

"Major Murata, we're being hit on all sides! We've just lost over a quarter of our main cannons-" 

"Railguns 1 through 4 have just gone offline-" 

"The Heavyelectromagnetic Shield system has been reduced to 62%, at this rate we'll be open to severe attacks within 7 minutes!" 

The redhead was bombarded with information from the Hyperion's flightcrew as the battleship visibly struggled to shoot down every single last of the Honkai beasts surging within their firing range. A shortstack nun drummed her fingers against her crossed arm as she overlooked the battlefield. 

No matter how much she surveyed the situation, it was clear that unless she rallied the ground team Valkyries, they would be brought down. However, Theresa looked at the holographic screens overlooking the other Valkyrie Squads. Even with the added forces of the Immortal Blades, there were too many Honkai beasts within the city to be able to recall additional forces. She came close to biting her nails.

"Just sit tight, Hyperion. Shicksal Knight, Soleil Kaslana is your reinforcement." 

A certain silver-haired warrior landed upon the aircraft strip of the cruiser. The coat swaying hypnotically in the wind, reminding Theresa of another Kaslana. The young knight placed the greatsword upon his back, his pistols stowed away in their holsters. With a deep breath, he closed his eyes. 

Flipping the coat upwards, revealling a second pair of pistols holstered at the very back of his hips. Drawing them out, he suddenly felt a powerful surge of Honkai energy course through the very veins in his body, every single cell jolted with a burst of energy as he began rapidly heating up. Gritting his teeth he brought the guns together, barrels facing outward and crossing over the grips. 

In a spire of flames, a blazing greatsword was formed within his hands. The twin Herrscher cores within the Divine Key resonating with one another as it took on its true form. A weapon of mass destruction, and passed down through each generation of Kaslana. 

The Judgement of Shamash. 

Theresa took immediate notice, linking a communication line with her nephew. "You idiot! Are you trying to get yourself killed? You know what will happen if you use the Judgement of Shamash without the proper training!" Her words couldn't convey the full frustration and desperation as it bled into her screaming.

The Kaslana outside simply smirked. 

"I know. But just sit back and relax, Madam Principal, I'll come out of this alive. Or else Rita would have my hide, along with a certain bird." Soleil jested as the flames around him roared to life and surrounded him. 

A veritable storm of fire burnt the metal of the Hyperion and any approaching Honkai beasts that had been dumb enough to be drawn to the ensearing might of the Divine Key. Bringing it back, wielding it with his two hands, he took in the sight of the numerous monsters nearing the battleship. 

You will die. The Judgement of Shamash is the greatest gift, and yet the most vile curse of the Kaslana family. Activating this weapon with its Zweihander form will consume both its enemies and the wielder in an all consuming firestorm. However, with your unique Stigmata, you will theoretically be able to keep your life. But beware, using your Stigma will result in the worst outcome.

You will become the new Fafnir.

The words of the Overseer echoed through his mind. His seafoam eyes shone with a determined glimmer nonetheless, he would give his life for his duty and oath. It was his role as both a Kaslana and Knight of Shicksal. 

Breathe in.

Empty all thought.