Mal, Evie, Jane, and Lonnie all were in awe at seeing the water fairies, all of them wanted to see the Moors as soon as possible

Mal, Evie, Jane, and Lonnie all were in awe at seeing the water fairies, all of them wanted to see the Moors as soon as possible. Maleficent explained, "They are water fairies they are most friendliest of the Fairies." Mal nodded and found the Water fairies to be beautiful 

Aurora looking at the direction Maleficent is hiding spoke"I know you're there

Aurora looking at the direction Maleficent is hiding spoke"I know you're there. don't be afraid."Maleficent was amused and chuckled hearing that as she said"I am not afraid."

Everyone snickered as they thought about How Maleficent is afraid of Aurora.Aurora looked at embarrassment, while Diaval, Maleficent, and Mal laughed remembering this time.

Aurora curiously said, "Then come out."Maleficent was clearly amused about the situation  Then you'll be afraid.

Aurora shook her head and replied,"No, I won't."

Maleficent hummed and soon steps out from her hiding place and faces Aurora.At first, she was covered in darkness, showing the famous shadow of the Mistress of Evil once more, before she walked out into the light, revealing her form to the teenage girl. Aurora let out a small gasp of disbelief.

Aurora with a knowing look said" I know who you are. Maleficent was interested and questioned," Do you?"

Aurora smiled and answered, "You're my fairy godmother."

Everyone was looking at the screen in disbelief as Aurora in the audience covered her face in embarrassment

Everyone was looking at the screen in disbelief as Aurora in the audience covered her face in embarrassment. Fairy godmother spluttered and started mumbling"How?... Why?..... What?"Maleficent just gestured to the screen telling them to watch.

Maleficent had wide eyes of disbelief at what Aurora called her.She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. She tried two more times and managed to finally speak on her third attempt as she questioned in disbelief "What?"

Mal laughed at seeing her mother's stumped face, everyone found the all-powerful Maleficent's confused face to be pretty funny.

Aurora explained "Fairy Godmother. You've been watching over me my whole life. I've always known you were close by".Maleficent began walking towards Aurora, her eyes locked on the young woman in front of her as she questioned"How?", wondering how she knew that she watched over her. Aurora with replied"Your shadow. It's been following me ever since I was small. Wherever I went, your shadow was always with me".

Everyone now understood why Aurora saw Maleficent as her Godmother after Maleficent looked after her whole life.

Diaval flew out of nowhere and perched himself on a nearby tree branch, catching Aurora's attention as she looked at him. Aurora with a happy tone said, "I remember you, pretty bird".  making Diaval caw at her. Maleficent spoke up "This is Diaval". Maleficent introduced her friend to Aurora, which Diaval spread his wings and gave Aurora a bow. 

Diaval looked away with embarrassment while all others snickered at his predicment

Maleficent raised her hand,as Diaval jumped off the tree branch and into the air with Maleficent casting her magic and turning him into his human form, much to Aurora's surprise before she gasped out in amazement. "Hello, Aurora". Young Diaval greeted the teenage girl with a smile, which she bowed her head in greeting.

Diaval walked up to Aurora and said with a smile"I have known you since you were a little one". The human form raven stopped in front of Aurora before he held his right hand out. Aurora placed her right hand in Diaval's hand, which he brought to his lips, and kissed her hand. Aurora kept gasping in amazement as Diaval let go of her hand and stepped back.

Everyone except Stefan smiled at the lovely scene as they could see Aurora had a brotherly relationship with Diaval.

Aurora: it's everything I imagined it would be. oh, it's just so beautiful! I've always wanted come..."Just then Maleficent uses her magic as gold dust appears on her plan as she once again puts Aurora to sleep, takes through the moors again and back to the cottage, and places her in bed.

Maleficent with a soft tone mutters "Good night, beasty."

Everyone smiled at seeing this caring side of Maleficent, while Mal was getting envious of her Mother's caring side towards Aurora as Maleficent noticing this kissed Mal on the forehead and hugged her with one of her wings.