Epilogue 2

*

Sakusa tried to hold back, but atsumu was tempting him too much. A part of him said not to give in, another part said atsumu will be unhappy.

He watched atsumu strip his clothes and walk towards him, his breath was itching and the heat was flowing through his whole body.

" omi I want to... Do it..." He said leaning towards sakusa and kissing his nose. Sakusa was a blushing mess...

After a good ten minutes, skin clapping noises and atsumu's moans filled the room. Sakusa groaned within each thrust... It felt like heaven inside atsumu.

He doubts if he even deserves this. Atsumu cried in a high-pitched voice as he dug his nails into sakusa.

He groaned as sakusa fastened the pace... With a few more thrusts he came in atsumu while atsumu came all over their stomach.

" oh..omi that was good, I...I missed this.."

He panted out those words and smiled at sakusa.

" I want us to stay like this forever omi... Do you know how scared I was when you went missing? But I won't ask you until you are willing to tell me about it."

Atsumu is understanding but sakusa already decided not to tell anything to atsumu, he doesn't want to make him sad, and there will always be some events that you can't share with anyone.

The next morning sakusa woke up first. He walked to kais's room and saw him already awake... Kai screamed dada when he saw him.

He gave a warm smile to his little boy.
Sakusa picked him up and squeezed him into his chest.

He can't have words to describe how much he loves his family... Like atsumu said he really hopes that this will last forever.

End

*