chapter 6

*

As he walked in there he saw someone pressing his wife to the wall, atsumu was whimpering as the man touched his ass. For a second sakusa had so many thoughts in his mind, why did no one notice him? Is there no CCTV?... But next moment all he saw was his wife whimpering... He ran beside him and pushed the ugly man to the ground, atsumu was shocked for a moment and looked at sakusa with teary eyes. Sakusa Gave Kai to atsumu and started kicking the guy on the ground, he was angry... He had never been this much angry... This ugly bastard dared to touch his wife, he made his precious wife cry.

Sakusa kicked and punched until he calmed down. Atsumu watched everything with a crying Kai in his hand. Now that people were started looking at them.

" omi... That's enough... Let's go home..." Atsumu whimpered pulling sakusa by his hand.
Kai was crying, atsumu was crying so sakusa just decided to go home with them. He didn't want to see them like that, it broke his heart. He promised himself that from now on he will never let others touch his wife.

After driving fastly with frustration they reached home. The first thing atsumu did after reaching home was to hug his husband. Sakusa didn't say anything back, he just wrapped his strong arms protectively around his wife. Atsumu felt happy and safe, their child also stopped crying.

After taking a fresh shower and putting Kai to sleep, atsumu walked downstairs to see sakusa drying his hair on the couch.

" need help," he asked.

" Nah, I'm almost done,"

Atsumu sat beside him hugged his arm, resting his head on sakusas broad shoulder.

" thank you for saving me omi..."

" don't say thank you... You are my wife, I will always protect you and our child" sakusa said brushing his fingers through atsumus hair.

" I'm lucky to have you as my husband... I want us to be like this forever omi"

Sakusa felt a verge to cry, he had a lot of words to say but decided to remain silent. Yeah, he will stay like this forever until he dies.

" I'll protect my family forever tsumu, we'll stay like this forever ".

Atsumu felt butterflies in his stomach, his omi is so romantic.
Meanwhile, sakusa was thinking about the future... He already started to get attached to atsumu, his wife. In the future, if something bad happens and atsumu leave him... He might die.
He knows all these thoughts are pointless... Atsumu was never his.

That night they fell asleep on the couch like that. Atsumu felt so warm that he squeezed sakusa and snuggled into his chest. Sakusa also liked this warm feeling atsumu gave him. He liked these moments.

                            End

There will be epilogues y'all.

This is just a simple short story.

Husband Of Mine || SAKUATSU ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें