The wedding of 2 couples

_______SUJIN MET JOOK-KYUNG ONE TIME AND THEY'RE FRIENDS AGAIN. ALL FORGIVEN.

Su-ah and Taehun is still chooses to be in a relationship even though they broke up in the past. Yesterday, we brought Jookyung home after her work while Seojun and I did a unplanned date night.

Jookyung's unnie, Heekyung unnie, is getting married to our teacher Sem Junwoo!

"I can't believe they're getting married..." I said as I sipped my milk tea. "Gowoon and Juyoung is having a spark going on..." I added.

Seojun have a 30 minutes break from his training and took me out today, it's never been easy dating a hidden k-pop trainee, he always wore a mask and a cap but, it's fine as long as we have time for each other this is enough.

"Do I look that handsome for you to stare like that?" Seojun chuckled and I look away. "You've been talking about many couples lately...Are you jealous? " He says and I almost chocked at what he said next.

"...Want to get married?" 

..............................................................................

Yup another filler chapter, the title of this chapter is driving me crazy!

How would Seojun proposed?

When and where is their wedding gonna happen?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!