The Gangster

_______I'M CURRENTLY AT JOOK-KYUNG'S ROOM PUTTING ON SOME FACE MASK.

"Ahhh, this feels good." I said while I spread the mask on my face. "You're skin's really pretty." She said. "Ay jinja, stop it yours too." I replied. We talk all night about my home country and she also showed me her old photos, she have pimples and glasses on holding a lunchbox. I went home and saw my mom on the couch peacefully sleeping, I put a blanket on her and went to bed.

(Morning)

Well guess what? I was running the shit out of me, 1 minute more I'll be late. I only wore a black T-shirt inside my uniform and put on the blazer. I ran upstairs and went to my classroom, I almost bump to my teacher. "Ah, Miss Kyla...you're almost late, good thing you arrived on time." He said while looking at his watch.
"Goodmorning Sem~" I bowed. He left and I was still panting. "Waa Kyla-ssi~" Su-ah and I high-fived. I fist bump Sujin and Jook-yung."Hello~" I greeted Suho but he just glared at me. Maybe he's mad because of what happened yesterday. "Okay." I took off my bag and got ready for class.

(Time skip)

We're playing dodge ball, I think Sujin and I are the best players in our team. Sujin and I are dodging when the ball got far. "I'll get it!" Jook-yung shouted. The ball rolled and went to Seojun's foot. "Wah...where's my helmet?" He said while his hands on his pockets. Jook-yung suddenly pointed the ball ready to hit Seojun's head. "Do you think this will work on me again?" He chuckled. I tried to stop it but instead I kind of bump to him and hit his head.

He turned at me angrily. "Oops...?" I got puppy eyes. "Aish...jinja!" He said while touching his head. "I'll return it...don't worry." Jook-yung was about to leave when she tripped and landed on the grass, Suho was there and was walking towards Jook-yung, I thought he'll help her but he just went over her and went to me. "You left this at my notebook." He handed me my BTS bookmark and went away.
"He looks like a walking robot..." I whispered. "With no heart..." Seojun added. "Like you." I replied and left, I can hear him calling my name but Sujin, Su-ah and I helped Jook-yung to stand up.

Someon grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Yah, did you really think I'll leave without you saying sorry to me?" Seojun said while lowering his height to meet mine. "Wae? Do you want me to kneel and beg? No way." I once turned around and slapped his face with my hair and walk away.

It was a good day, we had lunch and have classes as usual. We're walking at the corridor while Su-ah is complaining about her 100th anniversary with Taehoon. "How can he forget about our anniversary? I swear I'll break up with him." She whines while clinging her arms to us. We entered the classroom and Taehoon surprised Su-ah for their 100th anniversary, we celebrated but then...the planned to put a pie in their faces but they both dodged it and it went to Jook-yung's face. Everyone gasps. "Oh...Jook-yung, mianhe-" They said while trying to wipe her face.

Jook-yung's eyes met mine, her eyes says 'help me'. I remembered that she has make-up on and if they wipe her face with a tissue, her face will be...REVEALED. "Stop, nobody move!" I shouted at them grabbing their attention, at that moment Jook-yung run with her make-up pouch out of the classroom. I quickly followed her then they also followed us. We're all running in the hallway. I was just behind Jook-yung still running behind her, Seojun was on her way. "Watch out!" I shouted at him but it was too late, Jook-yung stepped on his back, jump down and continued to run away. I was closed to catching up to her, I don't have a choice but to also stepped on Seojun's back so...I did the same, I used to play hurdles when I was younger. "Kill me later Seojun-ah!" I told him waving my hand. "Yah! Michin-" He was cut off when the others also followed me running to Jook-yung. She was cornered by all the student, she stopped hugging her make-up pouch, she's in the verge of crying but she held it in.