⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟕

Začít od začátku

"got it!" mark said, holding the item up.

they jumped back down the pile. the sound of jisung and chenle howling in fear could be heard. they glimpsed over at where they had chased seonghyun and his friends off to and saw a glowing orange illuminating against a bookshelf. jisung and chenle then appeared from around the corner, hand in hand, racing towards them with roaring flames pursuing close behind.

"they've set the bloody place on fire!" chenle cried, latching onto yunhee's hand, dragging her with him. the others swiftly followed, trying to block off the fire, but the flames were relentless.

"where's the exit?!" renjun yelled as they were forced to come to a stop, the fire surrounding them. he created a shield, protecting them and jisung fell to the floor beside some broomsticks.

"we can use these!" he said. he handed them out and yunhee climbed onto the back of chenle's because she wasn't experienced at flying.

they took off flying above the fire as renjun and jeno led them towards the exit, but yunhee looked over her shoulder at seonghyun and the others who were cowering on top of a pile. as much as she hated them, she didn't have it in her heart to let them die.

"we can't leave them!" she said.

"you're kidding, right?!" chenle exclaimed, but the others had already turned back around to help the three cruel boys.

mark, jaemin and jeno held their arms out and helped them onto the back of their broomsticks. they then headed towards the exit and tumbled to the floor. the three that they helped ran off.

"mark!" yunhee tossed the basilisks fang and he caught it, immediately going to stab the diadem.

black mist circled it and donghyuck quickly kicked it into the fire that was heading their way. the door slammed shut before the fire could reach them and they all fell back from the sheer force.

"mark?" renjun bent beside the boy who was leaning against the wall, gasping for air.

"it's the snake... she's the last one. the last horcrux." he said.

"look inside him. find out where he is, if you find him, we can find the snake. and we can end this!" jeno told him.

mark's head shook and snapped to the side as he pressed his eyes shut and his breathing got quicker. the group watched him, anxiously, waiting for him to come back to reality.

"i know where he is." he exhaled, getting up with the help of yunhee and jaemin.

he led them down the stairs where students and death eaters were battling. donghyuck stunned one of the men heading their way as they made it to the bottom. they were about to enter the courtyard full of all types of people and creatures fighting to the death. a spell was shot towards them and jeno pushed back his friends so they wouldn't get hit.

then they continued running. a large giant swinging an even larger weapon took notice of them. mark pushed yunhee's back, leading his friends to an upright shield to hide behind as the giant swung at them.

"go, go, go!" jisung repeated, shoving them all to get up when he saw the descendants of aragog scattering their way.

they ran under the giant, in between its legs, and past death eaters that were attacking their classmates. they only had time to throw a few spells to help them and then made it to an emptier hallway where they found greyback opposed to aerin who was sobbing over a girl on the floor. yunhee swiftly shot a spell at the werewolf, sending him flying off the edge of the cliff, hopefully to his death.

"aerin!" she yelled, rushing to her friend who was still clutching onto the other girl on the floor while the others held back the death eaters and creatures.