And now, as Isa landed the chariot that the three girls occupied, Vivi didn't waste a second to getting off, leaving two girls to calm down pegasus from Vivi's sudden jump, until Annabeth, too, jumped down. In a distance, she could make a group of three kids: a girl with choppy brown hair, a blonde boy who looked out of place and a shorter elfish-looking boy. The girl furrowed her eyebrows at their condition, jumping from the chariot and walking towards them as she watched Vivi unleashing her dagger and pointing it at the blonde's neck.

"Vivi!" Isa called, getting attention from the three unknown kids, "Put down the dagger! Eonni! Listen to me!" she pulled the weapon from Vivi's tight grip ( it took some practice in the past for her to do this ), "You can't unleash a weapon at someone!"

"I can and I will!" Vivi tried to get her dagger back, but didn't succeed. She looked at Annabeth who also unleashed her dagger.

"Don't even try." Isa said, stepping in between the two girls.

Vivi huffed and turn to the blonde guy, "Where is he?" 

"Where's who?" the blonde asked. Vivi frowned like his answer was unacceptable. Then she turned to other two, "What about Gleeson? Where is your protector, Gleeson Hedge?"

The boy with curly hair cleared his throat. "He got taken by some. . . tornado things."

"Venti," the blonde boy said. "Storm spirits."

Annabeth raised an eyebrow at him, "Venti? You mean anemoi thuellai? That's the Greek term. Who are you, and what happened?"

The blonde boy introduced himself as Jason, and the other two as Piper and Leo. He begun to explain everything that happened before they arrived. How this Dylan guy, who happened to be a storm spirit, wanted to kill them or take them to his mistress, how he saved Piper from falling to her death, now Gleeson Hedge saved Leo but got kidnapped instead.

When Jason had finished his story, neither Vivi nor Annabeth look satisfied. "No, no, no!" Vivi shouted, "She told me he would be here. She told me if I came here, I'd find the answer. I can't lose him again."

"V," Annabeth said in a calm tone, placing her hand over her best friend's shoulder, "You know how Hera can be. After the labyrinth and all that shit. You know you can't ─ "

"The guy with the one shoe!" Isa suddenly said, pointing at Jason's feet where he was missing a shoe.

"No, Isa," Vivi insisted, shaking her head. "He can't be. I was tricked." she glared at the sky and pointed her middle finger at it, "What do you want from me?" she screamed. "What have you done with him?"

The skywalk shuddered, and the horses whinnied urgently.

"Vivi," said Isa, "we gotta leave. Let's get these three to camp and figure it out there. Those storm spirits might come back."

She fumed for a moment. "Fine." she fixed Jason with a resentful look. "We'll settle this later."

Daughter of Hermes turned on her heel and marched toward the chariot. Annabeth sighed, placing her hands on her hips before following after Vivi.

Piper shook her head. "What's her problem? What's going on?"

Isa was surprised by the tone of the girl's voice ─ slightly deeper, maybe raspy even.