Chapter 081

"Can you calm down? Let's calm down. As long as you dispel this idea, I will do everything you want."

Lan Yu was anxious. Now, no matter what Lu Rankong wants, as long as he doesn't go to stab the Longte star to death and let him go up and move himself, anything else can be agreed.

As soon as Lu Rankong heard this, he really stopped, fighting fiercely in his heart. Finally, he fell heavily on the sofa, gasped for a while, and said: "Then you, speak... speak counts."

"Count it, I promise you everything you want," Lan Yu said.

Lu Rankong showed a satisfied expression, and finally stopped insisting on getting up and calmed down. He was lying on the sofa with his eyes closed, his brows flushed and his body trembling from time to time.

"Want to listen to the story? I will tell you the story." Lan Yu knew that he was enduring intense pain at this time, and wanted to say something to distract him.

Lu Rankong said, "I want to listen to the story of the little boy."

"Okay, the story of the little boy." While listening to the movement outside, Lan Yu waited for the Starnet smart deliveryman to come to the door, while telling a story to Lu Rankong.

"There is a little boy who has been most afraid of estrus since he was a child-"

"Not afraid of estrus, he is not afraid..." Lu Rankong interrupted.

Lan Yu said again: "There is a little boy who has been scared since he was a child, scared..."

He couldn't think of what Lu Rankong was afraid of.

Lu Rankong replied, "The little boy is not afraid of anything, he is brave and invincible, the only thing he is afraid of...the only one he is afraid of getting hurt."

Lan Yu paused and started from the beginning.

He recounted in a gentle tone: "There is a little boy who is brave and invincible. He is not afraid of anything, only that the person he likes is injured. One night, his father had a sudden emergency-"

"His omega is in heat." Lu Rankong frowned and lay on the sofa, interjecting with closed eyes.

"His omega is in estrus, so the little boy will go over the mountains to find him inhibitors." Lan Yu doesn't care how a little boy can have omegas, and when it comes to estrus, he doesn't need any logic or anything. Edited down with his mind.

"He went over the mountains and over the mountains, regardless of everything...all difficulties, finally found the inhibitor and brought him to his omega. His omega was very touched, so he promised him. Marked by the little boy." Lu Rankong had already told the whole story by himself.

After Lan Yu was silent for a moment, he asked, "How old is that little boy?"

"26." Lu Rankong said.

He opened his eyes again and asked, "Then you said, did you say that his omega is guaranteed like this?"

Lan Yu whispered: "Yes, his omega assured him that he will not use inhibitors in the future, and if he is in heat again, he will let him mark himself."

Lu Rankong laughed shortly and frowned again, his expression repeatedly switching between longing and pain.

Beep, the terminal on the side of the sofa rang, breaking the silence in the room.

"Is this the inhibitor sent by Xingwang?" Lan Yu can also see the number displayed on the terminal.

After Lu Rankong was connected, a mechanical sound without undulations sounded, "Limited express delivery, heaven and earth, we will satisfy you. Hello, guest, I am the smart deliveryman of Xingwang. The inhibitor you just ordered has been expedited. Delivered, now I'm at the address you provided. May I leave it at the door, or do you come out and get it?"