Chapter 045

There were already handymen and prisoners who came ashore on the shore. They brought a few big tires, threw them into the water, and jumped up to paddle them in the warehouse.

Because there are no other lakes and rivers on Quya Star except for the disappearing Pelican Lake, so there are no boats. In this case, you can only remove the tires.

"The warden is still inside, go and rescue him." A prison guard who swam out shouted loudly.

"Is the warden okay?"

"It's okay. He is standing on the highest podium with someone taking care of him. There are dozens of people who don't know the water crowded on it."

"Okay, let's go now, the one at the back, let's take down some more tires."

"Yes…"

Several tires were rowed into the warehouse, and more tires were dropped. Everyone was very fast, but after a short while, all the people left in it were pulled out.

The warden was the last to come out. When he was halfway up on the tires, the water had almost flooded the roof. He simply jumped into the water with the others, and when he came out, he was caught by the guards paddling the tires and pulled back to the opposite shore.

The surface of the water continued to rise, but there was no one left. Only a large group of ducks were left swimming around happily. The kitchen helper in charge of the duck house was running around the shore in a hurry and kept calling.

The ducks ignored him.

Lan Yu was still sitting on the roof of the warehouse and said to Lu Rankong: "I didn't expect Officer Wang to be able to bring the water from Pelican Lake here."

Lu Rankong thought for a while and said, "Do you remember the last time I entered the hole, you followed up to find me, and finally we two withdrew?"

"Remember..." Lan Yu said.

At that time, Lu Rankong went to explore the cave, and later said that it was dark and it was a falling waterfall, so he didn't go any further.

"I guess there is an underground river under the waterfall, one end is connected to Pelican Lake, and Officer Wang discovered that the other end leads to the back of the crater wall of the prison, so I made preparations early and planted a bomb on the wall."

Lan Yu said, "Don't call him Officer Wang."

Lu Rankong understood what he meant. The real police officer Wang should have long since disappeared. After all, Liu Zhao's lover's thread was discovered in the prison six months ago.

And the Longter star stayed inside Officer Wang's body.

It’s too late to figure out how Xu found the "Princess King", because the hole on the mountain wall is still gushing out a lot of water, and there is also a comatose crystal-thirsty beast lying under the water. I don’t know when it will be. wake up.

Lu Rankong had regained his strength and stood up and shouted: "Come and take a few well-watered cables with the thickest steel cables, and go into the water with me to catch a small fish."

Lan Yu followed and got up, pressed his shoulders, and said, "If you rest, let others go at this time. You swim to the opposite side first, and when I get ashore, go to the police officer Wang."

The prisoners had already landed on the opposite bank, and the darkness was overwhelming.

They listened to the group of handymen talking about what happened just now, knowing that it was Lan Yu and Lu Rankong who had smashed the door with the big fish. They were both grateful and grateful. Now, listening to Lu Rankong's words about getting into the water to catch fish, dozens of voices suddenly sounded: "I'm going..." "I'm going too."