Chapter 024

Lan Yu followed behind the prison guard holding the blanket and walked in the strict prison passage. Next to him was Lu Rankong, who also held the quilt pillow.

"You were too exaggerated just now, the prison guards can actually believe you." He tilted his head slightly and whispered to Lu Rankong.

"Exaggeration? Twenty-three people died in the Yunhu serial homicide. The murderer of the Interstellar Bank robbery robbed four or five planets, and he went to dispose of real estate later, and billions of dollars did not count those real estate."

Lan Yu was shocked: "Isn't that you made it up?"

"Can this serious matter be fabricated?" Lu Rankong said.

"Then why didn't you catch them before and only now speak out?" Lan Yu frowned.

Lu Rankong said: "I was on a business trip for a month before investigating these two cases. I only got some clues in my life, and I got here before I had time."

He continued to lower his voice and said: "This clue made my life almost lost. I originally wanted to make a lifeless merit to be promoted to the colonel. As you can see, I directly transferred the credit to the warden, just for you. Live comfortably. How is your brother treating you?"

Lan Yu ignored him. He bumped Lan Yu with his shoulder again and asked, "Don't be stern, say, how is your brother treating you?"

"0357, I heard you whispering all the way, thinking that it would be enough to tell the director of your **** gang? Do you think that you can forgive the crime by turning in your gang's criminal funds? Tell you, it's better not to make any mistakes Let me catch it, and then you can't eat it and walk around." The prison guard stopped unbearably and turned his head to yell at Lu Rankong.

It was the electric baton guard who started to shock him.

Seeing that Lu Rankong stood upright and stopped talking, he turned around and continued forward, and said in his mouth, "Be careful, some people will give you a little favor, and if it's your brother, it's not at all safe." What kind of heart."

Lan Yu knew that he was talking to herself, so she glanced at Lu Rankong and was very happy to see that his face was ugly.

After a while, Lu Rankong suddenly touched him with his hand.

Lan Yu looked down and found that he was holding an injection, which was exactly the same as the injection to the Naronte on the bus last time.

"Take it..."

"I don't want..." he said, looking forward.

He gave the green-skinned man on the bus an injection, almost thinking that he killed an ordinary person, and now he dare not recall the fright.

"One per person, hold it." Lu Rankong touched him again.

Lan Yu moved two steps aside, Lu Rankong followed, and whispered: "What? This is our only weapon. If you don't hold it well, you want to die?"

The guard in front seemed to be turning around, so Lan Yu had to take it and put it in the pocket of the prison uniform.

After exiting the tunnel, the two walked into the cell hall. The prisoners who were talking and sleeping in the two rooms were startled when they saw them, and then they whispered to each other.

"Isn't it locked up? The clams are still lying in the medical room, so they are released?"

"It's called skill. It breaks people's legs and doesn't even need to close the confinement room."