[ a letter to you ]

dearest donghyuck,

i know you're disappointed with me now, but please read this till the end as a favor in return. 

lee donghyuck. the boy who annoyed me the most at the orphanage. the boy who would stick with me wherever i go. but also the boy who never left my side since day one that we met. 

meeting you was like meeting the sun early in the morning. annoying, but refreshing and bright. that's you, sunshine. 

every morning when i wake up and see you beside me, i feel annoyed knowing that you're probably already awake and just pretended to sleep so that you can see what i'll do to you when i'm awake and you're still sleeping. 

okay, i admit it. i did do something when i'm awake and you're still sleeping. but that doesn't matter. 

what matters is that i love you donghyuck. i fucking love you that it hurts so much to see you not being able to see the world and the things around you. to see me. it hurts to see you feeling down everytime you remember that you can't see anything. 

and so you probably know what i did by now. i gave my pair of eyes to you. to let you see the world. to let you be able to go to school again, yo :)

anyways, don't be sad and don't be discouraged just because i'm gone. 

you go to the mirror and see me? yep that's me right there who will always stay by your side. don't forget that, alright? 

you're always my number one sunshine. my one and only sunshine. the one who i love the most.

always stay safe and take care, yeah? peace out!

- mark lee. 

.....

[a/n] and we have come to an end for this crappy first book of mine :'' thank you for staying with me until here! this book has been such an emotional pain for me (and maybe for u guys too nyeheheh ;) anyways, i hope you all enjoyed this book! if you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment here and i'll see you all in my next book *winks aggresively*

see you! <3