[ fifteen ]

[a/n] THE LAST CHAPTER CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS OMFG icb that this is the last chapter than i'm going to be writing for my first book ever in this app. i'm so sad but i'm super pumped because this is probably the first time i've written a full book (although short) since i've never accomplished this much before. anywaysss.. back to the book. warning? sad chapter ahead :))

"UNCLE JOHNNY!!!" donghyuck shouted his uncle's name as he woke up from a light coma for weeks. he felt super dizzy. but the first thing he noticed was his sight. 

the clear blue sky was visible to him, the windows, the mini sofa, the stool beside the bed, the television in front of him, and most importantly, his uncle that just came in his room seconds after his shout. he looked panicked, but shocked after seeing donghyuck's eyes wide open. 

"donghyuck." johnny whispered to himself and immediately greeted the younger with a bone-crushing hug. they laughed loudly and probably would get complains from the patients next door but they didn't care. all they could think about is all the things they could do again once donghyuck got his sight back. 

"you're... uncle johnny." donghyuck spoke as he placed both his palms on johnny's slightly wet cheeks and rubbed it around. all johnny could do was chuckle as tears feel down his cheeks again. 
"don't cry! or i'll cry too!" and johnny knew that his dear nephew was holding back his tears as well. he couldn't help but laugh and wiped his tears. 

"there. i'm not crying anymore, yeah? now, do you want to eat something? you have't ate for many days already." the older handed donghyuck a plastic of snacks and a few boxes of milk for him to drink as he still needed to stay at the hospital for a few days before being discharged. donghyuck accepted it happily and started devouring the bread first. 

"oh, uncle?" 

"hm?" johnny looked up but couldn't meet donghyuck's eyes. 

"where's mark?"

-

"let's go home, shall we?" donghyuck has finally been discharged, but why does he feel like something bad is about to happen? he felt a slightly negative aura from his uncle who carried his belongings and going out the door. 

several weird things happened after donghyuck got his sight back. first, johnny not meeting his eyes but becomes very touchy. second, his phone is no where to be found. and finally, when he looked in the mirror, he felt a pang to the heart but didn't know the reason why. 

he also never forgot about the promise that mark had made with him, even with their pinkies intertwined. but although so, he didn't want to let it bother him that much as he knew that mark might just be busy out there and didn't have time to call him at all. 

on the ride home, he asked johnny about his phone but his uncle just told him that he'll buy a new one for him as a gift for staying strong during his state before. and that made donghyuck's mood boost up a little. 

he was also informed that he will start school again next semester which is in 1 and a half months, and donghyuck couldn't be more happier to finally learn physically again and not having to just hear to boring lectures. everything was going super great for donghyuck. until he may have admitted that he forgot about mark for several days. 

-

"should we pick mark up?" 

"i'll do it, you can stay here, hyuck." johnny said with a big smile on his face. today was the day mark was suppose to return to korea and stay with donghyuck again, although he knew that mark won't be spending that much time with himself since he already get to see the world again.