CH- 15 la la land

Start from the beginning

His all friends were looking at him as if he has grown two horns on his head.

"He never said thanks, to anyone except us!!" Tristan yelled.

"Bro, you just said thanks, are my ears all right? Kayden checks my ears" Dylan said by stopping himself from laughing.

"Shut up!" Drake glared at them. I was amused by this.

"Umm drake, can you tell me for what are you saying thanks, for bringing papers or um for saving you" I teasingly smile.

Drake playfully glared at me and everyone started to laugh, I could see Dean's lips were raised which means he was trying not to laugh.

"I take my words back," Drake said and I could see the smile coming on his face after watching his friends smile. I just wiggled my eyebrows and smirked at him.

He raised his eyebrows challenging me and you know I love challenges.

Someone's phone ringed and I realized it was mine, I looked to see the phone was in drake's hand. He swiped and put the call on speaker, I asked him who it was, but he didn't reply.

"Hey, Tesoro? Did you get- wait, where are you??" it was J.

"Hey, J, and yeah I am outside, I am at Drake's house" I replied to J. drake, and his friends were listening carefully.

"Wait, you at boy's house? at night? What the hell are you doing there??" J sometimes is very protective but dramatic too.

"I just got hurt and they helped me" 

"what do you mean 'they', I want to talk to them" he is going to make trouble.

"it's on speaker and we are listening," Drake said in his cold voice.

"Don't you dare to hurt her or I swear, I will kill you... I have heard many things about you but still, I am warning you." J said and ended the call.

All the boys had anger in their eyes but they were quiet.

"huh, I am sorry, actually he cares about me so much, so please don't mind his words..."

"hmm, I can understand but no one dares to talk to me like this, I hope you explain him"

if only he knew, who he was

I just nodded.

"Ok, it's already night, and I don't think you should go So, you should sleep here," Drake said with a smirk and the cocky Drake is back. "There is nothing to smirk, you look bad when you bring your devilish smirk" I shivered at his smirk and I can easily tell he was planning something, after all, I embarrassed him.

Good Sophia I am proud of you. My inner soul said.

"Oh, so you think without it I look handsome" he flipped his hair.

"Oh, you know I never lose any challenge" I looked at him with a smug face.

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! we will see that in the morning" he talked with his friends with his eyes and everyone nodded. I just looked at them with a confused face.

They all said bye and went to their room, it was 10:30 pm and I was too tired, my eyes slowly started to shut and I was in my la-la-la-land.

The girl started to run and she tripped on a stone and fell, her dress was covered with blood She hid behind a small bush, tears were continuously flowing down her eyes, her hands were covered with fresh blood Fear was evident in her eyes. A BABY, BLOOD, KNIFE STABBED-

"SOPHIA!!" I woke up to see drake standing there with a worried look. I was sweating, my heartbeat was so loud and I was breathing harshly.

"Breath in-breath out, Sophia do as I say" I looked at Drake and stare at his green eyes, I was doing, what he said me to do and I started to breathe normally.

"I am sorry, I woke you up." I looked at him, "no need to be sorry, it was just a bad dream but I think it's not the first time, by looking at your eyes, I can tell" he pointed out.

I just nodded in agreement. He looked at me with something similar to pity, which I didn't want. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked, I just shook my head.

"I think I should stay here; you need to sleep." He looked here and there but then he slept on the couch, I could feel he was uncomfortable, but I didn't object, I was thankful for his good behavior.

----

I woke up as I heard someone groan. I looked to see drake was sleeping but was uncomfortable. I walked towards him and slightly Shook him.

"Drake, wake up" he opened his eyes, he was looking so cute.

"What happened, did you again get a nightmare?" he looked at me with concern.

"No, I know you aren't comfortable sleeping here, come with me" I pulled him and slept in the bed and patted the side area for him.

"Sophia, if you won't do something then you can just ask me, I know you can't resist my hotness" he wiggled his eyes at me. Yeah, so intimidating for a ruthless leader.

"Ok, sorry! Go sleep there and no thanks, I was just worried for you" I narrowed my eyes at him. I started to turn to another side and sleep but felt someone behind me pulling me into his hard chest and turning me.

I could feel his breath on my forehead, he wrapped his hands around me and it was so comfortable that I couldn't say no. He suddenly put his head on my neck and I was nervous but I was liking his warmth. We were cuddling and we both went to la-la-land

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!

aww drake and Sophia are looking so cute

how is this gif???     

~shreya