CH- 15 la la land

Start from the beginning

I then turned to see Kayden, Tristan, and Brant standing there with their mouth opened. I walked near them and closed their mouth "has the cat got your tongue boys?" I asked with a smirk when I turned to see Drake, behind him a man with a knife was walking towards him to stab and that was also from behind a coward. I ran toward him before he could stab drake, I hold his hands and twisted them, he was screaming out of pain.                  Drake turned back and when he saw me, he hugged me, I will be surprised but it was so comfortable, that I didn't want him to leave me, "Are you ok?" he asked and I could see the genuine concern in his eyes. 

I just nodded and smiled but the next thing was blood flowing through my cheeks and my smile faded as someone hit my head with a metal rod.

I could only hear the screaming of boys, drake was continuously punching that guy, they came running towards me saying to stay awake but it was hurting, I could feel someone was carrying me but before anything I could hear, black dots started to appear and soon darkness covered and I closed my eyes.

his voice, he was close, very close.

You know you are so beautiful and,

Your age doesn't matter and- before

He could complete,

the girl started running and someone

from behind grab her, 'baby girl, you can't escape.. you are very precious. if you run you will lose someone..' and the next thing was the girl ran and he stabbed her....                                                                                  everything was covered with BLOOD, baby-

I opened my eyes, tears filled in them, I blinked a few times to adjust the brightness, I stared at the walls and bed, I wasn't in the hospital! I relaxed and drank the water kept beside the bed, my head was paining like hell.

Then the door opened, and Cathy and the boys started to enter. Cathy came near me and asked if, I was fine and I just nodded, and then she left the room.

The room was silent and I thought to break this uncomfortable science. "Thank you," I said and looked to see everyone had a worried and relieved expression.

"No, need to say that. You saved drake and we appreciate that." Dylan said from behind. "Yeah, you are good at kicking," Brant said, to lighten the mood.

"Um, thanks?" it more sounded like a question.

"But the truth is, you save Drake and you are the first person, who dared to talk to us and now I know, why you weren't scared of us but you should be," Dean said with a blank face. I just raised my eyebrow at him, I didn't expect the dean to say this. 

"Chicka, you impressed me," Kayden said by hugging me, I giggled and he raised his eyebrows, "I think, I know Sophia's weakness," he said with a smug look as if he won the noble prize. He then again touched my belly, yes, I am ticklish. I again giggled but somebody interrupted us by clearing his throat, and it was the green eye guy, who drives me crazy. Well, my teenage Hormones are always not in control.

Then we all were staring at Drake. (We mean me and his friends). I raised my eyebrows and gave him a look to continue.

"I just wanted to say, um, thanks and um is your head fine?" he replied, I was so shocked that I wasn't even blinking...

DRAKE NIGHT!! JUST SAID THANKS AND ASKED IF I WAS FINE...

gosh, the guy is.

ok, stop girl, no need to be so excited.