Lee Heeseung

"Oh Heeseung, the boy who made freshman year me over the moon, butterflies flying in my stomach everytime I walk pass the soccer field, your playful choice of words and your witty sense of humour paired with your good looks are too good to be true."

"Just click a few pictures for the school news club, that's it.", said your senior,"During the soccer match?" "Yup, watch the girls go crazy over them." And there you are, trying your best to secure a place inside the photography club where competition for getting in there is HIGH high, and just as you aim the camera at the school's soccer team playing in the field, something hit you, hard on your face, making the camera poke your eyes. Yikes .

"Oh god we are so,so sorry are you ok?", said the boy as he looked at you worriedly in the nurse room, with you putting an ice bag over your eyes, none can turn a blind eye at the visible black eye, one might thought someone throw hands on you,"No,no I'm fine, I'm at the wrong too, I shouldn't have sit that close to the field." You said, almost feeling bad for the boy as he seems like he is loosing his shit,"But still, you are just doing your job and we just...knocked you out." "I'm fine, really, you shouldn't have come, the match is still going on yea?" "I'm lucky it's just a practice match, I'm glad that you're ok but I still feel like shit tho, that doesn't look so good." He said, eyeing at your black eye,"Nah give it a week, it'll get better, thank you.." "Heeseung, Lee Heeseung." "Thank you Heeseung." "You're welcome.." "Y/n, Y/f/n".

"The little things you do out of instinct just make me fall harder for you, like that one time when we are in the assembly hall and you take a little shred of yearn off my head, that seems like a little unnoticeable action but it makes me go crazy inside, and that time when you don't even hesitate one bit and gave up your seat to an elderly in the bus, man if you have your own show the aimed audiences will be losers like me who goes crazy over a basic act of kindness from a guy."

"Need help with that?", you asked as you are in your free time,"That'd be lovely, we've run short of staffs since most of them are athletes." Said Heeseung, "Aren't you one?" You asked while grabbing the paint brush and you began working on painting a piece of wood,"Yea but I'm not practicing today, soccer you know?" You hummed in acknowledgement,"How about you, weren't your club a hot mess this morning?" He asked while chuckling,"I guess that little panicking help, we finished everything in an hour!" "That's rather impressive, isn't it Y/n?"

"The way you give all your attention when talking to someone not knowing how much affect it has on them got me weak in the knees, when you look at me , straight at the eye when I talked to you make me feel small,'my god what if I have a nasty pimple near my eye' 'what if my outfit today makes me look stuffy?' 'Do I look ok today?' Are the thoughts that passed my mind when you look at me oh so sweetly while I'm speaking, the way you make sure to laugh at my half assed jokes are also oddly attractive, you really are the boy of every high school girl aren't you, Lee?"

"Have you heard? Lee Heeseung asked Lilith to be his date for prom." What. "Lilith? Who is that?" You asked, "My god Y/n, are you nuts? You don't know who she is?" Said your friend, looking rather annoyed with the fact that you have no idea who she is,"Gosh fine, I heard she is chosen for 'best looking person' in all of the school in her 1st,2nd,3rd and now 4th year of high school, and she is also a skilled cheerleader, and her amazing personality is like, a cherry on top." Your friend spit out, she seems,,amazing man jealousy really is a disease.

"And like that,my childish crush on you ended, but then again, you are a senior and I'm just some random freshman whom you met by chance, I got to say, the way we met sure is embarrassing, with an ugly black eye and muddy shoes, it wasn't my proudest moment, but you sure do make my first year of high school filled with excitement and rosy cheeks, thank you, Heeseung for giving me a splendid experience of first year of high school, it would be rather gloomy without you.
- Y/n, Y/f/n."

"Oh wow" Heeseung mumbled out, he remembered you vividly, the shy yet outspoken freshman during his high school years, you left quite an impression on him, but he have never see you again after he left for college out of the state 5 years ago, you will now slipped through his head every once in a while, he silently wonder what you are up to this days.