Chapter 5: Espionage

A/N: Just want to specify that when Enty's ship gets hit, she also gets injured. Why? Because I accidently wrote that in the story. Let's just she needed a nerf. Also sorry if the starting is bad. I didn't know how to write it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---1 DAY EARLIER---

---IRONBLOOD BASE---

The faction of Ironblood has always been known for its pride and glory. After its unification in 1871, it has retained its status as a global superpower. However, after an embarrassing defeat in the first great war and the invasion of the sirens, the democratic government that was put in power after the war was very unpopular as the economy of the faction plummeted as they printed more money. During this crisis, a person named Adolf decided that it was his chance to rise to power. He convinced the people of Ironblood that he was the only person that could bring Ironblood back into its former glory.

Ironblood has the biggest military base out of all the factions in the world. In the headquarters of the base, Bismarck is busy signing documents and doing paperwork. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Tirpitz: Schwester, may I come in?

Bismarck: Tirpitz? You may.

Tirpitz enters the room holding a cup of coffee. She places the coffee next to Bismarck.

Bismarck: Danke, also weren't you supposed to be in North Scandinavia? (Norway)

A/N: This is only a name ok. I tried to think of a cool name for Norway but I ran out of braincells.

Tirpitz: I got permission from the Fuhrer to return back to base since the Royal Navy has been bombing the cities in that region.

Bismarck: I see. I'm glad to have you back here.

Tirpitz: So, how's the new leader?

Bismarck: He is running the nation well but he is spending way too much on the military.

Tirpitz: *sigh* At least he is doing better than the last leader.

Bismarck: Yes, it certainly is an improvement. Enough about him for now, should we go grab a bite? I want to talk to you about something.

Tirpitz: That is fine by me, I haven't eaten since yesterday.

But before they could leave, U-556 rushes to them.

U-556: Lord Bismarck!

Bismarck: Huh? What's wrong U-556?

U-556: Graf Zeppelin has returned and she is severely damaged!

Bismarck: What? Impossible, she was equipped with those new jets!

Tirpitz: Lead us to her, U-556.

They all rushed off to see Graf Zeppelin. While they were distracted by Graf Zeppelin, two maids sneaked into the office.

Dido: Finally, they are gone. I was about to fall asleep.

A/N: Yeah so I don't know Newscastle's personality so this might be wrong.

Newcastle: We need to hurry before they come back again. Hurry, look for the files.

Dido: Alright, alright. No need to be so hasty.

They began searching for the files they were looking for but found something else instead.

Dido: Wait isn't this...

Newcastle: The blueprints for their aircraft carriers.

Suddenly, they heard noise approaching them. They quickly put everything back and jumped into a vent in the ceiling. Bismarck and Tirpitz walk into the room.