Chapter 1 - Introduce Me-

Copyrights © Majshaurbanbooks and to Majsha. Copyrights to " My Future Thug Life " including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is copyrights. All rights are reserved by the creator of this book Majsha. Any resemblance or similar description to any person, living or dead.

Also be at least 16+ to read this book if not read at your own risk! This book has not been edited so excuse my mistakes or point them out so I can change them.

•Sexual Content
•Violence
• Strong Adult Language
•This songs I put in this book does not belong to me.

Any character taking, broadcasting, manipulations, distribution, or selling of this work is infringement of copyrights which is punishable by law.

In other words do not steal any of my works please. I take my time and really work hard for the books I create and I would hate for someone to steal my works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Money got parts, in the kitchen cook it hot, and I'm riding in foreign cars. Introduce me to the streets - Lil Durk

Amber POV ( In Multi-media)

" I'm going to ask one more time, where is my money." I pointed guy directly at one of my now ex workers.

" I used it to pay my mother's cancer bills." He cried.

I took a deep breath, then shot him right between the eyes.

His mother is fucking dead. He didn't thing I would get information on him when he started working for me. Fuck he thought this was?

" Spade come burn this nigga body, then throw it in the river. Call the cleaning crew. You two in charge I'm out. Make sure you get how much everybody made for the day. Collect our shit then lock up." I grabbed a towel cleaning the blood of my face.

"Aight Boss." They said. I walked out side opening the doors to my black matte Mercedes Benz.

Amber Terrell is my name. I'm basically Florida number one drug base. Well Not the only number one I'm in this boat with some nigga named Ace. It's between me and him. From what I heard, he big shit nothing to play with. We suppose to have a meet tomorrow, to partner up. I can't partner up with anybody though so these niggas shit better be straight.

Anyways I'm 20 turning twenty one soon, I know I'm grown but I been doing shit since I was fifteen.

I only trust one person. My bestfriend. Olivia. The baddest of them all. Brown skin with a coke bottle body. She stay on her shit. Instead of her trappin like me she works. Good for her though.

I pulled up to my house. Entering the password so i can get through the gate. It's not a mansion because it's just me but I still need protection people gunning for my head.

I open the doors, laying my things on the table. Walking upstairs cutting the shower to as hot as I could stand.

I Stepped into the shower hoping this would relax me. It did a little I washed my hair.Once I got out I wrapped the towel around my body. Out of nowhere I hear noises downstairs. I grabbed my closet gun which was a 40' and walked my way to the noise.

"Turn around." I held the gun to her head. How did this female break inside my house.

" All I know is bitch you better move that shit away from me." I smiled lowering the gun from her head.

" I keep forgetting you have a key." I laughed.

" You need to remember because one day if you fuck around and shoot me. I'm going to be on your ass." Olivia grabbed the remote sitting on the couch.