Shio pulled off the toy and munched on the bread sticks angrily.

But after shio healed, something unexpected happened.

Eiji enrolled her into a ✨s c h o o l✨ after all these years of homeschooling 😭.

Yesterday, he said it was to make more memories but shio was like >:( i don't need memories!

Shio sobbed in her bed. She had heard of how bad schools are from the neighborhood kids.

Paul was patting shio's back with his paws, trying to calm her down, while rindou was cackling. ❝HAH! TASTE HOW SCHOOL SUCKS TOMORROW!❞

Shio sobbed more.

The next day, shio did go to school with her dad, paul, izana, kakucho, and the haitani brothers escorting her on her fist day to school.

The other kids, the school teachers, and principal saw shio and the bunch of the scary delinquents and they wanted to shit on their pants. Because they're glaring at them and their faces were like you mess with her you'll get a punch.

❝hey! What are you bozos doing here?!❞ a voice shouted.

They looked at the source of the voice and saw a boy whose shio's age, with a black hair and familiar purple eyes.

❝tch, what are you doing here brat?❞ rindou sneered.

The boy kicked rindou on his legs but rindou dodged it and rolled his eyes.

❝i go to school here, dumbass.❞ the boy rolled his eyes back.

Eiji and shio blinked at the interaction.

❝and this is...?❞ eiji eyed them.

❝haitani rui, our precious small cousin~❞ ran teased the boy who in return glared at him.

❝rui, sometimes i think that you're rindou's brother or something. You act like him.❞ ran snorted.

❝HELL NO!❞ rindou and rui shouted at him.

❝anyways, he's harmless.❞ ran said with a smile but then rui tried to punch his guts while ran dodged it everytime.

❝harmless for you, not for her.❞ izana glared at rui and placed shio far away from him.

❝don't touch him, don't even breath in a close radius at him, you'll get more sick.❞ izana smiled as he lectured shio.

❝HEY!❞ rui glared at him only to get a scarier glare back, making him shrink back.

❝anyways, you guys should get inside. The bell's going to ring soon, no?❞ eiji said as he ushered the two kids into the school after he talked to the principal.

❝Oh shio, your class is 1-A.❞ he added.

The principal cleared his throat, ❝haitani, you get her to her class. You're in the same class as her right?❞

Rui snapped his head to the principal,
❝what?!❞

❝don't make me repeat myself or i'll really not let you off the hook because you escaped from detention yesterday.❞ the principal glared at him.