Leona began to soften slightly as she stood and walked down to Dobby.

"Thank you for your help," she smiled at the elf as she shook his hand. "My brother has told me all about how you saved his life."

"Harry Potter is too kind, Leona Black. It is why Dobby helped Kreacher catch the thief," Dobby said bashfully.

"I'm no thief!" Mundungus shouted. "You foul, little...git! I'm a purveyor of rare and wonderous objects."

Leona took a deep breath, struggling to keep a leash on her anger and her power.

"Fred do something before I make his heart explode inside his chest," she asked as she clenched her hands into fists.

"Come here, you little git!" Fred snapped at the shorter man as he grabbed him by the collar of his jacket and threw him into the chair in the corner.

"Can she actually do that?" Ron asked Harry and Hermione, brows furrowed as they both shrugged.

"Fletcher is about to find out if he doesn't start bloody singing," Leona snarled, Fred's wand pointed at the man's neck.

"Listen, I panicked that night, alright?! Can I help it that Mad-Eye fell off his broom?"

"You," Kreacher growled as he prodded at Mundungus' hand.

"You have 10 seconds to tell me what you did with a green locket or I'm turning you over to the death eaters myself," Leona threatened.

"Why? Was it valuable?"

Leona growled with her mouth closed as she moved closer, hands out as if she was about to strangle Mundungus when Fred grabbed her, lifting her up off the ground.

"Put me down!" she yelled at him.

"Tell us where the damn locket it or I let Lena have her way with you. And considering you stole from her, I'd be very scared if I were you," Fred warned.

"Bleeding give it away, didn't I?" Mundungus sighed as Fred sat Leona on the table, the girl calming a little as Dobby placed a supportive hand on her shoulder. "There I was, flogging me wares in Diagon Alley, when some ministry hag comes up and asks to see me license. Said she's a mind to lock me up. And would've done too, if she hadn't have taken a fancy to that locket."

"Who was she, the witch? Do you know?" Harry asked.

"No, I -" but Mundungus cut himself off before seeing an old copy of the Daily Prophet lying on the floor. "Well, she's there. Look," he said as he placed the paper on the table. "Bleeding bow and all."

And who was smiling up at them from the page?

 None other than Dolores Jane Umbridge.

Leona exhaled deeply, all eyes falling on her.

"You three are getting that locket," she announced as she stood before marching over to Mundungus who cowered back in the corner. "And as for you," she spat. "I don't care what you have to do, how far you have to go, who you have to see, you are going to get back everything you stole and sold from this house. Or I swear to Merlin Mundungus, Voldemort and his Snatchers will be the least of your problems."

"Y-yes, Ma'am," he stuttered, and Leona spun on her heel.

"Kreacher, make sure he's done as he's asked. Inform me if he hasn't, or just bring him straight to me."

"As you wish, Lady Black," Kreacher drawled, sending a cruel smile to Mundungus.

"Dobby, you're more than welcome to help. I'll pay you, Galleons, food or clothes, you can take your pick."

Dobby was stunned.

"Lady Black is too kind. Dobby does not need - "

"To you it's Lena. And I insist."

"Thank you, Lena," the house-elf smiled.

"Excuse me," Ron piped up, hand half-raised in the air after the house elves and Mundungus vanished. "What exactly is the plan to get that locket back?"

Fred and Leona only smirked at each other.

"If that locket is in the Ministry, then we're going to get you three into the Ministry," Fred grinned.

"How?" Hermione asked.

"And how can you both possibly have the same plan in your heads?" Ron asked in disbelief.

The couple scoffed, arms crossed over their chests.

"Please, Ronny-boy. I've known Rosalee since we were two years old. I know what she's thinking before she does," Fred boasted.

"Quidditch," the couple said at the same time, Leona having wanted to test how true his statement was. She was impressed already.

"Butterbeer!"

"Peruvian instant darkness powder!"

"Quidditch!"

"Charms classroom!"

The trio were very impressed at the synchronicity of the couple as Leona gave Fred a look of complete adoration.

"Aww Freddy, you do know me," she cooed as she pecked his lips.

"What happened in the Charms classroom that you were thinking of it?" Ron asked and their answering grins turned wicked.

"Well, if you must know -"

"I think I'd rather not know what my sister does in a locked room, alone, with her boyfriend, thanks. I've already walked in on that once," Harry interrupted as he screwed up his face in disgust and Ron had a look of realisation on his face as Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Can we get back to the plan of how we're going to get into the Ministry that's crawling with death eaters?" she asked, and Leona's smirk grew.

"Oh, we've got it covered."