Chapter 15

(A/N: Chamber of Secrets...Let's go. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

It was late at night when Harry Potter was woken from his sleep by a strange sound.

Putting on his glasses and rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Harry stared out of his bar-covered window as he looked up at the sky, squinting as he tried to decide whether or not he was imagining things as two stars seemed to move closer to him.

Two stars that turned out to be the headlights of a car, a Ford Anglia to be exact, as it came closer, hovering by his window as he saw the three redheads and single brunette that sat inside.

Leona and the twins were in the front, squished on a single long seat as Ron sat in the back, head peeking out the window.

"Hiya Harry," Ron smiled as the boy approached the window in disbelief.

"Ron? Lena, Fred, George, what are you all doing here?" he asked in disbelief.

"Rescuing you, of course," Ron answered. "Now come on, get your trunk!"

Harry moved fast as he threw on clothes and stuffed his things into his trunk, as Leona reached out of the front window and attached a hook to the bars that covered Harry's bedroom window.

"Might wanna stand back a bit Harry," she warned, the boy nodding as he moved away a little, noting how significantly older the girl looked since the last he'd seen her. "Go Freddy," she said and Fred turned the car around before gunning the engine and ripping the bars and window from the house. 

Leona then quickly detached the hook and rope while the trunk was popped open and Harry tossed his trunk inside, George jumping over the seat to sit next to Ron and Leona opened the door and reached out to take Hedwig from Harry, one foot braced on the door as her balance was the best out of all of them.

"Come on, Harry! Faster!" she urged as she handed the bird to the boys in the back.

"PETUNIA, HE'S ESCAPING!" Vernon Dursley bellowed as he burst through Harry's now unlocked bedroom door, grabbing the boy's ankle as he jumped into the car, Leona holding his torso so he wouldn't fall as Harry screamed for his uncle to let go.

"Drive!" Leona, Ron and George yelled as Fred changed gears and pressed his foot down on the accelerator.

And they all laughed as Vernon fell out of the window, forced to let go of Harry's leg as the car moved away from the house.

And back to the Burrow they flew.

"By the way Harry, happy birthday," Ron said to his friend who smiled in his seat next to Leona.

Yeah, escaping the Dursley's was a very good birthday present for Harry.