Chapter 103

It was a little later now, Leona having cooled down as Ron and Hermione sat playing the piano, Leona in Fred's arms as they sat opposite Harry on the sofas.

"You just have to be number one, don't you?" Leona said as she threw Harry the latest Daily Prophet, his photo on the front as Undesirable number 1 - Leona number 2.

Fred chuckled as Harry said, "I don't know how you find this funny."

The couple shrugged.

"You have to find humour in things Harry," Leona said.

"Without love and laughter mate, what's the point in fighting this war?" Fred asked as Leona pressed a kiss to his hand.

Harry's snitch then flew into the room, Hermione moving over to talk to Harry while Ron stayed by the piano.

"Don't be breaking my bloody piano now Ron," as she listened to the way he mangled Fur Elise, basically banging on the keys.

"Calm down. I haven't broken anything," Ron said as he attempted to play again.

"How do you think everyone else is?" Fred asked, worry etched in his voice, even more so when he felt Leona tense in his arms.

"Safe. Except for maybe Ginny. Arthur and Mum would've had to send her to Hogwarts, she's still underage."

"That place is probably crawling with Death eaters by now."

Leona sat up in his arms, meeting his eyes.

"Yeah, but Ginny's not alone. She has everyone in Gryffindor and people in the D.A with her. Freddy, she took on two death eaters at Bill's wedding and walked away unscathed. Your sister isn't going down without a fight," she promised, and Fred kissed her.

"I'm really glad she takes after you then."

Leona blushed.

She loved the fact that he could still make her blush even after all this time.

But her blush faded when the clang of pots and pans echoed from the kitchen.

And just like that, all of them were on their feet, wands drawn as they rushed for the kitchen.

"Get off!" Mundungus exclaimed as one house-elf hung off his face and another off his foot.

"Harry Potter, so long it's been," smiled Dobby the house-elf as he gripped Mundungus' leg.

"GET OFF ME!" Mundungus yelled as Kreacher pulled at his nose and mouth before all of them promptly crashed to the ground.

"Accio!" Leona cast, Mundungus' bag flying into her arms.

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione cast as his wand flew into her hand.

"As requested, Kreacher has returned with the thief, Mundungus Fletcher," Kreacher said as he closed the back door they'd come through.

"What are you playing at? Setting a pair of bleeding house-elves onto me?" Mundungus asked from opposite the table, scared of the storm brewing in Leona's eyes as the lights flickered and she slammed her hands down on the table.

"You stole from my house!" she spat, the small man flinching as her hair fell over her shoulders and Fred snaked an arm around her torso.

"Rosalee, calm down, love. We need answers first, then you can do as you please. If you lose your temper here then you risk damaging the house," he whispered in her ear as Dobby stood on the table, talking to Harry as he, Dobby and Mundungus walked the length of it.