Chapter 79

Harry ran from the dungeons, confused, angry and terrified.

His lessons with Snape were still going horribly, but tonight he'd fought back by entering Snape's mind. And Harry watched as his father and band of friends bullied a teenage Snape before the adult version kicked him out of his classroom.

He'd ran into the courtyard only to see Fred and George crouched next to a younger boy, a first or second year he wasn't sure, but his sister sat next to the boy on a stone bench.

"What's your name?" Fred asked softly as the boy cried, cradling his hand.

"Michael," the boy said.

"Well Michael, I promise you that it will be fine," George said.

"Yeah, see, our friend here has a very special potion," Fred said as he gestured to his girlfriend who gave Michael a small smile.

"It can't take away the scar, but it can take away the pain," she said as she fidgeted with the edge of the bandage that covered the still red and raw scar on the back of her hand.

Originally, you only needed to take a sip before the pain began to recede, a mouthful for all of it to be gone, but Leona had to down 8 vials of the stuff before it took effect.

Now she'd taken to always carrying around several vials with her.

"One sip and wash it down with some pumpkin juice and you'll be ok," she promised.

"And see look, ours are fading already," George said as he and Fred showed them the scars under their bandages, scars that had already scabbed over.

"Yeah, you can hardly see it," Fred added. "And once Lena gives you the potion. There won't be any pain either."

"It's going to be ok Michael," she repeated as Harry approached, the boy still sobbing before the high-pitched clearing of someone's throat sounded through the air.

And they all turned to the corridor that Umbridge had emerged from in her pink nightwear as Fred stood protectively in front of Leona.

It didn't matter anyway, for the evil eyes of the woman in pink fixated on Harry.

"As I told you once before Mr Potter, naughty children deserve to be punished," she said smugly before leaving and Leona handed a vial to Michael and stood, the twins flanking her.

"You know boys, I always felt that our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement," she said, and she could feel them grin beside her.

"Lena, we've been thinking exactly the same."