That night

She sighed. "Not this again.." She layed facing up to the ceiling and then Alex came in without knocking. "Oi? Why didn't you knock!" Dom whispered. Alex replied, "Look I know I should've knocked but I think they are.." Dom stared at him. "I know. We need to stop this! They could do this when we are gone atleast or over at his place?" Dom sighed. "I just wanna sleep." She carried on. Alex chuckled, "Well, wanna go over to them and tell them to stop, I cannot fall asleep listening to this." Dom nodded. They slowly exited Dom's room and creeped up to Noah's room. "Okay quiet.." Dom whispered and they both crept up to Noah's door. There was moaning coming through the door, lots of lewd sloppy noises~. "Oh god no no no." Dom backed away from the door, "I just cant handle this." She sighed. You could hear Noah moan out "D-Don't pull my hair like that...Mhm.. It's so good though.." Alex stared at the door. "Hell no." He whispered. Dom blushed and had a thought, "Hmph how come they get to do this while we are in the house! He promised." Dom covered her mouth, still blushing. Alex smirked, "Seems like he's having fun heh." They looked at eachother and Dom tried not to laugh. After a while she cried out, "Okay what do we do I just cant handle this." Alex raised an eyebrow. "Just knock, knock and wait." Dom shook abit and then knocked at the door. It went silent. There was one last clap and then everything just went completely silent. Noah opened the door to see Alex and Dom sitting on the floor. "Um.. I'm sorry guys I-..." Noah stuttered. "Save it." Dom said, "Could you guys just stop please?" She sighed. Alex said, "Really, again? I don't think you would enjoy listening to me fuck someone or Dom getting fucked hm?" Alex then walked back to his room, Dom followed behind him but into her room. Dom layed down on her bed. She took a deep breathe and looked out of the window. "Goodnight." And she slowly fell asleep. Noah looked out of his window and whispered to Aaron. "We should stop. Maybe we should just do it when theyre gone or at your place.. I did promise Dom that no more, and look." Aaron smiled. "Alright."

Before Dom fell asleep her phone buzzed. She forgot to put it on silent. It was a text from Alex - "Maybe we could somehow get revenge, heh goodnight."
Dom smiled. She thought that was a great idea.. She put her phone on silent and went to bed...