So on..

Alex and Dom hung out together until around 10PM, they talked to eachother and watched a movie, then played some video games. Dom felt better, she didnt hate Noah or anything but she was just overthinking. They were suppose to hang out together and have fun! I mean she did have fun with Alex but with Noah it would be so much fun, Alex saw Dom zoning out but didnt bother her. She thought about how he left them for a guy when he couldve just met up with him in the weekend or something. ''Hey, you alright?'' Asked Alex, ''Oh yeah, sorry, just thinking about it.'' Dom sighed, ''Whats so bad about it though? I dont see a big deal in it?'' Alex asked.      ''Well, he just left us for him, I get it, theyre a couple but they couldve met another day right? And since we have school soon, we are probably all gonna be busy, and on the weekends, we will wanna hang out with our other friends, I loved it with you but it didnt feel the same without Noah, kinda..''Dom looked away and looked out of her window, into the stars and view. Alex thought about it deeply, he thought to himself for a while. ''I mean true, well what if we got revenge? Like tomorrow?'' He smirked. ''What? I mean yeah im kinda upset but thats abit much? Or is it...'' I mean, it could be a little revenge prank right? It wouldnt be that bad? Dom flipped to look at Alex, ''Your right, it wont hurt to do a little revenge prank!'' Alex thought - Right. ''Well guess ill get going to my room, goodnight!'' Alex said, as he stood up and walked out of the door. ''Goodnight.'' Whispered Dom, and she smirked. Alright. This will be good. She layed down on her bed and went to sleep.

The next morning, Dom got woken up by Alex at around 9AM. ''Ugh,Mhh....Wh-...What time is it?'' Dom groaned. ''Its 9:03AM!I woke you up early so you can get ready, Noah wakes up at 10am, I was thinking maybe we could be hanging out but when Noah tries to come in, We tell him we are busy and we dont wanna hang with him, But then after we will tell him it was just a little revenge prank!'' Alex said, in a proud tone with a smile on his face. ''You in?'' Alex asked. Dom smirked ''Bet, Im in!'''