The ''revenge''

Dom and Alex were hanging out in Alex's room. It was about 12pm at the time, Noah was feeling bored and he could hear them chatting and laughing, so he decided to go up to Alex's room and knock, Alex whispered, ''Okay, its time, get ready.'' Dom nodded. Alex shouted ''Yes, what do you want?'' Noah shouted back, ''Heyy, can i come in? You guys seem like your having a fun time!'' Dom cleared her throat, ''No, we are busy sorry.'' Alex smirked and Dom tried not laugh. Noah sighed and walked away from the door and then shouted in a low, upset tone ''Yeah sure, thats fine!''

As soon as Dom heard Noah walk away from the door she bursted out laughing, ''We got him good! I think so atleast!'' Alex chuckled and looked at Dom, ''So what do we do now? Wait until he tries to barge in?'' Alex asked. Dom thought for a bit.... She had a great idea! ''Lets wait until tonight, if something happens then we will talk to him about it, if not then we will tell him at midnight, i'd like to see what he wants to try and do!'' Dom grinned, ''Maybe we could try make him jealous -- SOMEHOW.'' Alex thought and then looked at Dom. ''Well his favourite thing is to watch movies at night with someone, and we could do that, and when he tries to join in, we will ignore him!'' Dom thought to herself, she felt guilty but its only just a little prank? Right?

FAST FOWARD TO 9PM

As it turned 9PM, they got everything set up, all the snacks they would eat, and the movie they picked was IT, Domi felt excited for the movie night as she also loved them too,but Alex thought, ''What if he feels really bad?'' but Alex ignored his thoughts, he thought it was all fun to have a movie night anyways, They got about 30 minutes into the movie but then suddenly Noah came out of his room, they could hear him coming towards them but they tried their best to ignore Noah, ''Guys, why are you ignoring me?!'' Noah had shouted to them, they still ignored him even if he was in their way, and as he was shouting, he didn't get upset, he was just a bit annoyed at them, and didn't give up trying to get their attention because he wanted to know what he did wrong to them, especially Domi, he wouldn't want to hurt Domi badly. After that Guilt had built up onto Dom and she couldnt help it anymore,she stood up and hugged Noah. Noah stopped shouting and his face was red from shouting, he just froze and stood there, ''Im sorry Noah, It was supposed to be a revenge prank from the day before, I was sad since you just left us for that boy. I was dramatic I know.'' Noah realized how much it probably made Dom sad since she was really excited, she couldve met Aaron another day.Plus she was right, they cant hangout soon since school is incoming and they will be busy and they wont always wanna hang out together on the weekends.''Oh Im so sorry Dom...I promise to make it up for you.'' Dom reminded herself of the teddy bear, ''Wait here Noah.'' As Dom went to go to her room, Noah and Alex started talking, ''So why did you join in?'' Asked Noah, ''Because i also felt a little upset, and I do care about Dom like i care about you, so i wanted to join in!..'' Replied Alex, not really knowing what to say. But then Dom ran in with the teddy bear and poked Noah. ''This is for you, um here..'' She smiled and looked at Noah in the eyes. Noah took the teddy bear and hugged Dom, ''This is the best gift ever!'' Dom smiled and blushed... She thought to herself, 'Im glad.'

Alex sat there not knowing what to do, then Noah and Dom sat next to him from each side, ''Well what are we waiting for?'' Exclaimed Dom and Noah in sync, ''Lets watch this!'' And they spent their night watching movies, after that they all went to bed. They enjoyed it, the prank went from serious, sad and then happy! It was successful.. I guess. They spent their days together but then on Sunday they decided to have a little time to themselves, since it was a day before school started again, luckily they all went together to the same one so it wasnt a big deal. Noah invited Aaron over, and they hang out and made out heh.. Dom mostly chilled in her room but she was sometimes in the living room or kitchen, Alex mostly just hanged out in his room since he was gaming most of the day, but he went out with some friends at some point, While Noah and Aaron hang out in Noahs room allllll day, Dom didnt even see him once, but thats fine, she wanted a little break to herself, she was mostly getting ready for school tomorrow, ''Oh god, its tomorrow, Im so nervous..But it will be fine.'' She smiled and went to the mirror and looked at herself. ''Ugh...'' She tried ignoring herself and then went off to get everything ready to put into her bag.She then decided to take a break and draw, but she didnt have the energy too, ''Ill probably just go sleep early, its only 8pm but Oh well, I got nothing better to do.'' She headed to sleep...