Chapter Twelve

Avery's POV
The good news that Keller helped us build a pack house within a week! My pack moved in and we created an alliance with Keller. He runs his pack and I run mine. But Landon would be taking over soon, it was his time.

"What's up Luna" Calvin teased me as I entered the pack house. I lived with Keller and Alex. Shaking my head I smiled "you don't talk much do you?" he asked and I hopped on the counter. Frowning at him I linked 'I can't talk' and his cursed. "I didn't know Avery" he apologized and I waved him off.

"By the way I love the ink and metal" he smiled and I flashed him a thumbs up making him laugh. "Your a special snowflake" he messed up my hair. Scowling I went to the fridge and grabbed an egg, his eyes widened. I smirked evilly and threw the egg at him.

He ducked and the egg hit Jacob. My hand flew to my mouth "Avery" he growled and I ran with him and Calvin chasing after me. The wind was wiping my hair backwards as I ran with great speed "we will get you!" Calvin yelled playfully and I jumped catching onto a branch.

The ran past me and I jumped down with a sigh of relief "got you" Jacob whispered and wounded his strong arms around my waist. I kicked and struggled but he held on "give up?" he asked in a away voice and I saw Calvin come into view. 'Never' I yelled through link and they both grinned evilly. "We will let you go, but remember we have the right to get revenge" Jacob released me.

'Fine' I huffed and crossed my arms pouting like a baby. Turning on my heel I heard clothes ripping and two dark brown wolves joined me at my side. Nodding to both I leaped and shifted mid-air 'cool' their voices awed by Ava.

She was all white with gold eye the light up the night. Pawing at the ground she took over and ran with the boys at her heels. I gave her full control, 'thank you' she told me. I didn't respond I sank into our mind.

Eros's POV
"Alpha a new pack has risen" my Beta Jesse in formed me "interesting" I drummed my fingers together as I sat in my chair. "The Lunar Eclipse Pack, sir and they were all rouges" he said amused settling on my couch, "really?" I said, no one has even done this before.

"Yes they have an alliance with the Harvest Moon Pack already sir" he shook his head. "How?" I demanded to know "no one knows sir" he said bluntly "well find out!" I barked and he nodded and left my office. A sudden warmth filled my chest and I smiled at the feeling.

It was like getting a hug from your mother. Speaking of my mom, I got up and walked to the kitchen and kissed my mum on her cheek. "Hello Eros" she smiled at me. My mom Alyssa Jax, she has blonde hair and green eyes. My father had died two years ago when I was eighteen.

I'm twenty now and waiting for my mate.

"Dinner will be done soon" she told me and shooed me from the kitchen, I am highly capable of cooking. But she insisted on doing so. Sighing I walked into my luxury sized room and stood on the balcony. The Seaside wind ruffled my hair as I stood looking at the moon.

The warm feeling over took me again and I smiled slightly. I wanted her here we me in this moment. I would have wound my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. Whispered something sweet in her ear and kissed her lips.

Alexander howled for his mate, he longed to feel her touch. The sparks that ignited between us, and the tingles that exploded when we kissed.

"I'm coming mate" I vowed under the stars.
-/-//--/-//--/-/-/-/-/---/-//--/-/-/-/-/-/
Pic of the Lunar Eclipses pack crest and Avery's crown!