Chapter Eight

Avery's POV
I spent the day locked in my room, staring out the window listening to sad music. Ava was sad and wanted to be alone, so I was alone with her. I watched all the teenagers and kids run around and play.

Alex and Keller tried to speak to me, but I wanted to be alone. I let my thoughts wonder. I was in my own world, a happy world. I thought about my mate. He would be kind, and strong. Someone who loves me for me.

Mute and all.

I wanted to be treated like a princess. Leaning my head on the window I hugged me legs to my chest and looked outside a small smile gracing my lips as I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Eros's POV
Those eyes. They haunted my dream for the past month. They were a beautiful light brown, they seemed to glow in the dark. And just as she walked from the shadows I woke up.

Everywhere I looked there they were. My wolf Alexander howled when he saw them.

Who did those eyes belong to? And why did they haunt me?

Adonis's POV
It had been a week since anyone saw Avery. Her friend Anna or my mate comforted me and accompanied me when I searched for her. Maddox wouldn't rest until he found her, our father and mother blamed themselves for her vanishing.

Sometimes I caught Anna talking to her in her room, it was cute. I often did it too. "We will find her babe" Anna rubbed my shoulders "I hope so" my shoulder slumped and I dragged my hands down my face.

"We will, this is Avery we are talking about. She loved you guys once, she can love you again" she planted a kiss on my cheek and walked away giving me space. I didn't need space. What I needed was my little twin sister here with us.

I wish I could go back in time and undo all the things I did wrong. But I can't, I can only hope where ever she is Avery is happy and smiling with someone else who treats her right.

'I hope you can forgive us one day Avery' I spoke in my head to her.
//--//--//--//--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/--/
Avery's room and bathroom.