But he just smells so good. My creepy nose session is cut off by a soft knock on the door.

"Yes?" I open the door. Harry stands there practically matching with me. His eyes scatter down my body and he steps back, clearing his throat.

"Uh I made some tea, if you would like some?" He points downstairs.

"Ah wonderful, I will be right down. Let me put these away." I gesture to the clothes on the counter and he just slides away.

I wander into the room Sylvia is sleeping in, and drop my clothes off. I grab my favorite cardigan that I knitted myself because it is excruciatingly cold tonight and I wrap it around my shoulders but not using the sleeves. I shuffle my feet across the wooden floor, towards the stairs.

As I descend down to the first floor, I hear a slight melody from a song. I walk into the kitchen and see no one. I look towards the outside porch. Harry sits outside with a mug and an empty chair next to him.

"Hey there." I said walking around him. I grabbed the mug that was still surprisingly warm. The steam coming from the top, as if it was not made 15 minutes ago. Harry looks extremely comfortable in his chair right now.

Draped on his body was an olive green robe on top of a rugged rolling stones t-shirt and striped pajama pants. Then there is me, looking like I was going on my walk of shame into his yard.

"You make really good tea." Harry says. I looked up and laughed questioningly.

"I didn't make it though?" I took a sip from it and realized it was really good. "On second thought, I made this. I am pretty amazing." I pursed my lips to taste every inch of tea on my lips.

"That's what I thought." He snaps his hand at me. I gasped audibly.

"Did the king of kindness just give me attitude? The queen of tea?" I sat my mug down.

"If you are the queen of tea, then tea is unfortunately doomed." He mumbles as he leans into the mug. His attitude made me actually laugh.

It wasn't that funny but I think my tiredness made everything funny, even the unfunniest shit was funny. Harry laughed to himself, looking a bit proud. I'll let him have that moment for himself.

"The secret ingredient is natural honey." He dramatically whispers pointing at my cup. I click my tongue against my palette and I taste the honey. I nod my head enthusiastically.

"Have you ever had coffee?" I ask. Clearly my question was hilarious because Harry just busts out the most child-like laugh.

"What was the joke?" I stifle a laugh.

"Have I ever had coffee?" Harry's voice hit a higher octave. This man's voice is going crazy right now.

"Yes, that was my question." I sarcastically say.

"Do you think all we drink is tea and eat crumpets?" He sets his cup down, his full attention being on me.

His stare is playful yet incredibly intense. The hair on my arms stands up a bit from Harry tilting his head and looking at me. No answer is coming to my brain. I am completely blanked at this moment. This is the most eye contact I have received in my life, even including sex.

"Yes. Matter of fact, I do. I think you all walk around bowing to one another and wearing long trench coats." I roll my eyes playfully and push his arm. When I touched his arm, a small jolt of energy coursed through my body that made me shuffle in the chair a bit.

"You're ridiculous." He laughed

"And you're...." What can I call him? I stare at him back now, and I will make sure he gets uncomfortable under my stare. I put my hand under my chin to make sure he knows I am thinking AND looking. Greatest weapon of all time; stare and think when men are looking.

My eyes trail from his waist to his neck, to his lips and then back to his eyes.

"Stupid. You are stupid." I say clasping my hands together and leaning my head on them. Harry chuckles and rubs the palm of his hands against his thighs.

"Im stupid and you're ridiculous, what a pair." He momentarily turns and smiles at me.

'What a pair'

I smile at his statement. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mis Amores!

I am still freaking the fuck out that we hit 6k reads. Please, I can not handle this type of love.

Are y'all seeing what I am seeing? Is Harry getting comfortable with Mari?

Why is Mari so excited to be accepted by Sylvia and Harry?

Plz they are so cute.

muchos besitos mucha