I love you, Dream

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled at him once again. It was like taking care of a toddler who was prone to injuries.

I picked him up and restrained his hands on the bed like I did yesterday. I occasionally looked at him as I pick up and vacuum the glass and make sure there's nothing else sharp in the kitchen. The only time I take my eye off him is when I go outside to throw the glass away in the garbage can out there.

I come back in the room to see George looking up at me, sobbing uncontrollably. He wasn't trying to hide his sadness and tears anymore. He let it all out and didn't seem to care I was standing in the doorway, staring at this mess of a boy that I loved.

I sat down next to him on the bed, getting a little deja vu from yesterday. I took a deep breath. I wasn't sure if I was ready for this conversation, but we needed to have it. "George," I started. "What... what is going on?"

He shook his head. The tears, for the most part, had slowed down. "Can you let me out of these?" he asked.

"If you tell me exactly what's on your mind."

He nodded and I unlocked the cuffs. "So?" I asked him again.

"Can we go to the couch?"

"No, George. Stop trying to change the subject. Tell me now."

He started to cry again and at this point, I couldn't hold back any feelings so, like a baby, I picked him up from the bed and cuddled him in my arms until he stopped crying. When his tears stopped dropping, I asked him to tell me what was going on yet again.

He took a shaky breath and said, "I'm lonely, Dream. I wasn't sure why I was so sad until I realized that I have been socially deprived for months now. Months. I'm frustrated, annoyed, lonely, missing home, missing family, missing friends... I feel so fucking trapped here. I used to like it, Dream, I really didn't mind it. Maybe that was because I thought you were going to let me out sooner or later... I don't know. You have to realize somewhere in your weird ass serial killer brain that I-" His voice broke and he started to cry once again. If it was possible, his tears seemed bigger.

Though it broke my heart, he had to understand why I couldn't do that. I looked down, preparing to say the thing that would break his heart. "But I can't let you go."

George, still sobbing, nods like he expected my answer and cries harder than he's ever cried. "You can't or you won't?"

I shook my head, holding back tears. I wasn't expecting it because I was the last person he wanted to see and talk to at the moment, but he collapsed into me and cried into my chest. He clutched the back of my shirt and I decided that I needed to comfort him. I knew I was the only person that could comfort him now. I wrapped my arms around him which made him relax into my chest more.

*George POV*

After a couple of minutes of just crying and Dream trying to calm me down, I quieted and pulled away from the hug. I didn't know why I basically threw myself in Dream's arms... maybe he was the only person that could comfort me.

I wiped my eyes and gave Dream a small smile. God, I'm going to miss these beautiful green eyes. I touched his cheek. I'm going to miss this cheek that I kissed so many times. And those cute little freckles on his nose... and his lips. My fingers traveled down to his lips and brushed them softly with my fingertips. I moved my face closer to his and slowly, softly, but passionately kissed the man I loved and hated. Dream gave into the kiss and pulled me in closer. He gripped my waist and I snaked my arms around his neck. The kiss lasted too long, but also didn't last as long as I wanted. I was the first to pull away and instead of pulling back and looking at him, I hugged him tightly, not truly wanting to let go.