Chapter 16: The Battle of Beacon

The Daleks all split up, and looked around. They scanned all of Vale, looking for a match. And they did. Just outside of Beacon. There, they sent a group of Daleks to find her. There, they were all melted down by her.

(Y/N) meanwhile, was watching the fight between Yang and Mercury. And after Yang was arrested, she was taken by the Daleks. There, she and her team were protected, and they explained what happened. "So, someone was using their semblance illegally?" asked Weiss. "Correct," said Bob. "We believe that Emerald Sustrai's semblance is illusions," said Donald, "they planned this whole accident." "Why?" asked Ruby. "Because they are trying to bring Beacon into a bad light," said (Y/N), "They work for Cinder Fall, who works for a powerful figure head!" "B-But who is it?" "It is not our place to say," said Derek. Just then, an alarm was heard. "ALERT!! ALERT!! SEMBLANCE USEAGE DETECTED!!! FULL ALERT!!" "I will descend to the arena!!" said (Y/N).

There, Pyrrha saw Penny with hundreds of thousands of swords. Suddenly, (Y/N) came down, and said, "FIGHTING WILL SCEESE!!

On the ship, there was another alarm. "ALERT!! ALERT!! GRIMM THREAT LEVEL 9!! FULL ALERT!!" "ALL DALEK UNITS TO BATTLE!!" commanded Derek, "DESTROY ALL GRIMM!!!" "WE OBEY!!!"

All around, the Daleks were fighting Grimm of all sorts. The Grimm Daleks were also invading as well. The Atlesian Daleks helped defend the citizens. But the Atlesian Knights were hacked, and they were now attacking the Daleks. It didn't matter much, since they had little effect.

(Y/N) was leading the attack against the Grimm Daleks. His casing had sustained major damage. He couldn't go on. Soon, Davros had headed off to find Cinder. He then saw Pyrrha and Jaune kiss. Pyrrha then shoved Jaune into a locker. It was then launched, and Davros shot a beam of electricity to stun Pyrrha. "Activate trans matter!" Pyrrha was then teleported to the mother ship.

Davros headed up the empty and broken shaft, and saw her. After all these years, his little girl, fully grown up. "Sh, sh, this is your home now," said Cinder. "I've done it," said Davros, "After all these years, I've found you." Cinder turned around, and looked at Davros. She then looked carefully, and said, "Dad?" "Yes my dear." Davros then flipped a switch without her noticing. "Please, come with me. I will protect you." "LIER!!!! IF YOU LOVED ME, THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MARRIED THAT WOMAN, AND REPLACED MOM!!" Cinder then tried to use her powers, but nothing worked. "W-w-what's going on!?" "An amplifier field. It's blocking all your powers. And please, let me explain." Davros then sighed, "I just wanted you to have a full family again. You lost your mother, and, I just wanted someone to help fill the void of what you lost. But she only married me for my money! And if I knew where she took you, and what she planned on doing, I would've divorced her the moment I met her. Please, forgive me for not being there." Davros then put Cinder in a one arm hug. Cinder then made a fist, and was about to hit, but it started shaking. She then broke down crying, and hugged her long lost father. "I'M SO SORRY!!!" "It's okay," said Davros, "I'm not leaving any time soon."

(Y/N) had powered down, but a certain bull faunus had found it, and was taking it away. "Leave him alone!" said a voice. Adam turned around, and saw Blake, with Yang, and Ruby. "Blake, what a surprise." "This isn't what we're supposed to be fighting for!!" said Blake, "I want to fight for peace!!! For equality!!" "What you want is impossible!!!" "You're wrong!!" said Yang, "If it was, then why have we accepted her as a Faunus?" "Because she is on your team, and nothing more." Yang then got angry, and charged! "YANG, STOP!!!!" cried Blake, but Adam had already activated his semblance, and cut Yang's arm off. Ruby looked at her sister, and said, "Yang." 

"YAAAAANNGG!!!!!!" Soon, the whole school was filled with a white light, and all the Grimm around turned to stone, or dissolved

"YAAAAANNGG!!!!!!" Soon, the whole school was filled with a white light, and all the Grimm around turned to stone, or dissolved. Cinder looked down, and said, "The power of the Silver Eyes. It's true." Davros then took her hand, and said, "Come, we have much to talk about."

9 weeks Later......

(Y/N) woke up with a massive head ache. He then saw himself in a glass jar. "What is happening!?" "We have retreated, we have our Comrades here," said Derek. Ruby and Team JNPR then appeared. "We know where they will strike next," said Ruby. "Haven," said a voice. Everyone turned to see Cinder, and the humans got on edge. "What is she doing here!?"  asked Jaune. "Please, she doesn't mean any harm. Let her be." "Who are you?" asked Pyrrha. "I am Davros Fall, father of Cinder Fall, and creator, of the Dalek Race." They all looked at him, and said, "You.... made them? What about the Schnees?" "They stole the plans. I didn't want them to used as a weapon, I wanted them to give Humans and Faunus a second chance at life. They would help fight, or be in the science division. It would be their choice." "Incoming trans mat from Atlas!!" said Darren. From the tele-porter, came a white Atlas Dalek casing. Ruby picked up the note, and read, "Daleks, this is for (Y/N). It is for his work leading his Daleks to victory. It is our latest model, with only the best tracking and sensory tech. Know, we are grateful for your services to the Kingdoms of Remnant. Signed, General Ironwood." Soon, (Y/N) was placed inside, and he powered it up. He took a look around, and was a very different type of visualizer.

 He took a look around, and was a very different type of visualizer

"Prepare to defend Haven!!!" said (Y/N), "Salem will be destroyed!! We will be victorious!!"