Chapter 6: Black and White

On Sunday, Team RWY were looking for Blake and (Y/N). "BLAKE!!!" cried Ruby. "(Y/N)!!!" cried Yang, "Weiss, you're not helping!!!" Weiss didn't respond, she was in too deep of thought. Was I really that thick headed? Did I let my own opinions get in the way of seeing the truth? Oh god, I don't deserve to be a huntress. "WEISS!!!" yelled Ruby, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!" "I-" said Weiss, "I was just thinking about (Y/N)'s words." Ruby and Yang were taken back. "He...... he was always the one who told me about my behavior, and he........" "Weiss," said Yang. "No, it had to be said. I was being just an arrogant little shit." "And I think Weiss' hair is beautiful today," said Penny. Everyone jumped and saw Penny behind them. "Hello guys," she said, "What are you doing?" "We're looking for our friend Blake," said Ruby. "Ooooooohhhh, you mean the Faunus Girl." Everyone looked at her in surprise. "How did you know she's a Faunus?" asked Yang. "Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh, the cat ears." "What cat ears? She wears a boooooooooooooohhhhhhhh......" They all stood in silence as a tumble weed rolled by and realized that the bow was a disguise. "She does eat a lot of tuna," said Ruby. Yang then nodded. "So, where is Blake?" asked Penny. "She's been gone all weekend," said Ruby. "Oh that's terrible," said Penny, "Don't worry, I won't rest until I have helped you find your team mate." "Oh thanks Penny, but we've got it, right guys?" She turned around and saw no one. "It sure is windy today," said Penny.

(Y/N) was rolling down the alley way, when he heard a voice say, "Are you...... (Y/N)" He turned around, and scanned the area. "Unknown entity detected. Reveal yourself or be exterminated!" From the shadows, came four other Daleks, that had different casings, and colors.

 Reveal yourself or be exterminated!" From the shadows, came four other Daleks, that had different casings, and colors

"You are Daleks as well?" "Jacques Schnee had some of his workers, humans and faunus, experimented on," said bronze

"You are Daleks as well?" "Jacques Schnee had some of his workers, humans and faunus, experimented on," said bronze. "They all ended up like you. When we discovered we were slaying only faunus of an organization known as the White Fang, we saw right through his lies," said grey. "He wanted us to be a weapon," said silver. "State your designations." "Darren," said Bronze. "Derek," said Grey. "Donald," said silver. "Bob," said the white and gold, "You are who we call the Dalek Supreme!" "Supreme?" "You rebelled against our creators, and showed, we are not weapons! Lead us to victory!"

(Y/N) lead the Daleks to the docks, and he watched from below, as Blake and Sun waited. Then a voice cried out, "Hey! What's the hold up!?!" The voice belonged to none other than Roman Torchwick. "We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment here, sooo, why don't you animals try to pick up the pace?" (Y/N) looked at Roman with anger, and he said, "MAXIMUM EXTERMINATION!!!!!" "EXTERMINATE!!!" yelled the Daleks. They rolled out, shooting, and yelling!! "Jeez!!" said Roman, "I can't get enough of you!!" "SILENCE!!! SURRENDER NOW, OR BE EXTERMINATED!!" Roman just laughed, and used Metalic Grudge, and shot (Y/N). A huge explosion was seen, but when the dust settled, he was just fine. "What the!?" "Dalek Bob!! Full power!!!!" Bob then came forward, and he was about to fire, when an airship came. He then changed targets, and shot the airship down!! "(Y/N)!!!!" cried a voice. It was Ruby. Blake and Sun soon came down, and they all saw the Daleks. "There's more of you?" asked Blake.

The police soon came, and Weiss and Yang came to their teammates. "Weiss, wait!" said Ruby, "It's not what you think! She actually has cat ears! They're pretty cute!" Weiss just ignored Ruby and looked at Blake. "Weiss," said Blake, I wasn't a member of the White Fang since,..." "Stop!" said Weiss, "Do you know how long I have been searching for you? 12 hours! So I had 12 hours to think about this." Everyone braced them for a big scolding. "I don't care." Everyone just stared. "I don't care. You're not one of them, are you?" "Not since,..." "Bububububu," Weiss interrupted, "you're not one of them. That's all that matters. Just next time something like this happens, come to your teammates and not... someone else." She then looked at Sun. "I still don't know how I feel about you." "Wait, (Y/N), I thought you were the only one of your kind," said Yang. "Others were experimented as well. He was first successful the prototype!" said Darren. "He has been dubbed the Dalek Supreme!" said Bob. "We will continue with this co-operation," said (Y/N). "(Y/N)," said Weiss. The other Daleks saw Weiss, and said, "IT IS THE SCHNEE HEIRESS!!!!/SHE MUST BE EXTERMINATED!!!!!/EXTERMINATE THE SCHNEE HEIRESS!!!!" "DO NOT FIRE!!!!" yelled (Y/N). "WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND, SHE IS-" "YOU WILL BE SILENT!!! OBEY!!! OBEY!!! OBEY!!!!" "We...... Obey!" (Y/N) then turned to Weiss, and she said, "I'm sorry for acting the way I have been. I now see what my father has done to the Faunus." "It's not just Faunus," said (Y/N). He then opened his casing.

 He then opened his casing

"Oh my god!" said Yang. "That's what they look like on the inside?" asked Sun. "Yes," said (Y/N), "We all have been mutated, to become intelligent, ruthless, and to be the perfect weapon." "All of us, torn from family," said Derek, "And we had to watch them die in front of us, to dispose of our disappearance." "I'm so sorry," said Weiss, "I will see to it that this stops soon." If the Daleks had lips, they would be smiling. "Thank you Weiss Schnee," said (Y/N), "You are a friend to us all."