Chapter Six

*So of course, I got halfway through the chapter, and, BOOM! My computer looses battery. LOL. But YOLO! Anyway, 133 views? OMFG! -Fangirl Moment- I didn't think this story would get 5 views, let alone 133! You guys just made my day! And to those who voted, ILYSM. Please, comment (it will make my day) vote, and follow! I'm writing three other stories, a story about a girl in a weird zombie apocalypse, anther one about the daughter of death and the son of satan, and a fanfiction about the 100! -Fangirl moment over- You may continue. Also, because of all my views, I will give you a treat of a little sexy time with Pippah and Stephen. Just some temptation, don't worry ;) Also, this may not be okay for younger audiences, but I tried not to make it too descriptive. I might make a restricted scenes book later if you want after I have more sexual scenes.*

"Tickle me again and I will hurt you." I warned Stephen, our hands latched together as we walked back to his cave.

   "You liked it." He laughed.

I just lightly shoved him as I ran through the house, not even taking in the rustic beauty, and flopping onto the bed, stomache down.

   I felt the blazing fire's heat, groaning.

Peaking at my mate, I saw him helping it grow.

   "Stephen," I whined, "It's too hot."

He looked at me, my face pressed against his bed, and smirked.

   "So take off you're clothes."

All the sudden his shirt was on the ground, and he was taking off his pants.

  I sat up quickly, my legs crossed Indian style.

"What're you doing?" I snapped, my eyes (against my will,) taking in his hard abs, his perfect face and muscles.

   His pants dropped to the floor, leaving him only in his dark blue boxer briefs.

Either he was really happy to see me, or he was huge.

I wished it was neither, for my innocent nature. But my inner wolf was howling at me to let him do whatever he wanted to me, that I secretly wanted it t be both.

 His smirke grew. "You like what you see?"

In response, I nodded my head, in a trance as I took him in, biting my bottom lip.

   Stephen groaned. "Don't bite you're lip like that." His hand slowly reached down, grabbing himself through his briefs. "Anyway, if you don't want to see anymore, you might want to close you're eyes."

  And like that, his underwear was on the floor.

I took him in. He was happy to see me, but he was also huge, and my eyes widened a little bit. I wantd to look away, but he just chuckled and turned away, looking for a pair of boxers.

  I took the time to check out his ass, which, by the way, was perfect.

    I have never been this turned on before. I mean, I've seen some things before that were hot, but never like this.

   When he finally slipped on his boxers, he gave me a crooked grin.

"I can smell you're arousal, and that you're way too hot in those clothes. I feel much better like this."

   He stretched, his arms reaching for the ceiling.

And with one of his sideward looks, I felt my insides melt, something I've never felt before, and just like that, my cardigan was on the floor, along with my shorts and tank top.