Chapter Two

*Yahua! Two updates! Amazing! Sorry about those few spelling and grammar mistakes, this is my first romantic fantasy book :O i know, I'm that goo ;)
 Anyway, thanks to you all for reading, I'll update Chapter Three today my loves! Are you guys excited about the romances starting? I knows, hot. And now! We begin!*

----------------------------------

The irritation I felt for this stupid Alpha was through the roof. He was stupid, arrogant, cocky, and most of all, hot. He was really, super hot. On the way to his pack I couldn't help but check out his butt. I mean come on, if you were in my situation, you totally would too. 

"We're here, babe." He said, setting me down.

    "It's Pippah, P-I-P-P-A-H. Pippah." I spelled it out for him, holding out my fingers for each letter. "Got it?"

     "Mhmm, loud and clear. My name is Stephen. Stephen, S-T-E-P-H-E-N. Stephen." He held up one finger for each letter.

     His voice was deep and gravely, and I felt my insides melt from his voice.

He smirked at me, and I rolled my eyes.

     "Where are we?" I asked, looking up into his golden eyes.

"We are, my dear, at what some may call a Pack House," He motioned to the giant cave in front of us.

The walls were made of stone, with sunlight filtering through holes at the top. There were different ledges and landings, cave opening littered around everywhere. Towards the entrance was another floor with a large. majestic wood door. I felt like drawing a unicorn on the door it was so majestic.

   The Majestic Door opened and a tall, black haired man who had similar features to Stephen walked out. He had a bushy mustache and green eyes, which is the only thing I could see that set him apart from Stephen besides his age.

    "Your dad looks just like you." I looked up at him.

He seemed shocked. "How'd you know...?"

"I'm not an idiot." I frowned at him. 

"Okay, whatever. before you meet the pack you should take a shower and change your clothes."  He looked down at my clothes. Hey, I made due with what I had, if he couldn't accept that, its up to him.

     "A shower... I don't think I've had one of those since I was 10." I muttered, following him to the stairs to the nearest stone platform near the cave where his father came out of.

    Stephen lef me up the nearest set of stairs to the door where his dad exited. Opening the Majestic Door, we walked into a epic living room. The walls, ceiling and floor were all made of wood, with a rustic style stone fireplace with a TV hung over it. There were two leather couches connected in an L-shape, pointed towards the TV. There was a modern, glass coffee table and a leather footrest that mtached the couches. Towards the windows was a dinning table, set with two plush head chairs at ends of the table, and four chairs on the other two sides.

     There was a lovely, cream colored shag rug covering most of the hardwood floors, and the entire place had a rustic feel, with a modern twist to it.

   There was a kitchen connected to the living room, with a kitchen island sepearting the two. There were four high metal twirly chairs with a plush red seat that was connected to the ground with a pole. The counter of the island was made of out pinkish granite, and the rest of the counters were all hard wood, which would make great cutting boards. The cupboard hanging over the the counters were all wod, and the entire kitchen was just breathtaking.