Chapter 5: Goddess

Start from the beginning

Artemis: I do, in fact she's here right now.

Bell: Huh? Where?

He looked around the area for the person she was talking about before she puffed her cheeks in anger.

Artemis: SHE ISN'T THERE, SHE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! I'M A GODDESS!!!

The boy was shocked as the woman he was talking to was saying she was actually a goddess.

Bell: W-Wait, I think we need introductions first. I'm Bell, Bell Cranel.

Artemis: Hmph, I'm the goddess Artemis.

Bell: Ehe, it's nice to meet you. So, you're looking for people to join your familia?

Artemis: That's right. So, do you want to join me?

Bell: Me?! Well, I don't mind, but I've heard stories that you don't like men.

The woman remembered that, she was shocked at how this boy made her forget that.

Artemis: W-Well, I can guess from our first encounter that you aren't like most men.

Bell: Huh?

Artemis: You were more of a gentleman. You didn't even try to extend your time with me when most would.

Bell: I just didn't want to be a bother. Aside from that, how could you know I didn't have any other motives?

Artemis: Instinct, if I had to make a guess. I've trusted myself for a long time so if my instinct says to trust you, then I should.

Bell: I see, well if you'll have me, I'd be honored to join your familia.

A bright smile appeared on her face as she quickly welcomed the boy inside.

Artemis: I know it isn't much, but this is where I'm staying. A friend of mine works at potato stand and she let me live with her familia here.

Bell: That's nice of her, who is she?

Artemis: Oh, she's the goddess Hestia.

Bell: Ah, is she short with black hair?

Artemis: That's her.

Bell: I ran into her a few days ago. She said she wasn't recruiting at the time.

Artemis: Apparently her familia was experiencing problems, so she couldn't afford to recruit. Well, I guess there's no harm done now, let's get your falna on.

Bell: Alright.

He took his shirt off and laid on the couch. Artemis had taken a minute to admire his well toned body, but quickly composed herself and dropped her blood on his back. It wasn't long before the ritual was complete and Bell had the falna of the new Artemis familia. Artemis herself was shocked at what she saw.

Artemis: What? This is impossible.

Bell: What's wrong?

The goddess took a paper and copied the data onto it and showed it to Bell.

Bell Cranel

Artemis Familia

Level 1

Str I-0

Vit I-0

Dex I-0

Agl I-0

Mag I-0

Development Abilities