Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2

Start from the beginning

Could he risk his own feelings being betrayed and destroyed?

Hell yeah!

What he couldn't risk was hurting Jungkook.

End of discussion.

Taehyung's face twisted miserably, when he let out a painful 'tsk!' with his tongue. His fist hit the door behind him.

'Fuck...'

Jin returned to the infirmary after the shower. He was glad Kookie persuaded him to do it. He felt refreshed after washing up and changing his clothes. He opened the doors and his heart stopped. The bed where the wolf was sleeping half an hour ago was empty.

He heard footsteps behind him and turned to see Jungkook walking with the trace in his hands.

'Where is he?!' he asked.

'Who?' Jungkook blinked.

'Namjoon! Who else?!'

Jin, breathing heavily, tried to mindlinked his alpha. His soul was aching. To the point it was physically painful.

'He blocked his mindlink...'

'What? But we lifted the spell...' Jungkook threw the trace on the floor, wanting to run to the King, but Jin stopped him.

'Wait... ' he took a deep breath. Smelling the air. His eyes flashed green. 'He is not upstairs. He is in the orangerie...'

Jungkook let out the sigh of relief.

'Check on Hobi, just in case. I will go to him...' Jin said, already running.

Jungkook wanted to protest for a second, but then realized that if there was a person untouchable right now for berserk Head Alpha, it was Jin, so he ran upstairs, to his King as he was told.

Jin reached the huge wooden doors and grabbed the handle. As expected, they were locked. He pressed and pulled the doorknob several times, frustrated. He breathed out shortly, and stopped his desperate moves. 

'Joon... '

From behind the door quiet sniffs were coming, breaking a bit of Jin's heart with every second. He slid to his knees and pressed his palm to the wood. He could feel Namjoon so close, yet separated from him. Not by the doors. But by feelings.

'Babe... It's me...'

A sudden choke was heard.

'Let me in, Joonie...'

There was no answer, but Jin, could almost see Namjoon shaking his head.

'It's ok... Nobody is blaming you...'

'H-h-hobi...'

'He is fine. We all are. We won with another storm. We are stronger than ever...' Jin tried to maintain his soothing voice, while he could feel how shaken he himself was.

'I...'

'Open the door... Let me in...' Jin was tempting.

'I-I c-can't... W-what if I-I will hurt you?'

SLAP!!

Jin's open palm hit the door.

'OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!'

'J-Jin...'

Jin promised himself that he won't ever forcefully enter the orangerie, which was Namjoon's safe place. But right now, he didn't care. His mate was blocking him! How dare he!