Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Taehyung was lying on the bed next to unconscious Jimin. He tried to wake him up a few times, but there was no reaction. Jimin's body was regenerating itself. So he simply watched over his brother, playing on his phone. Now that the situation was slightly calmed down, he was trying hard to keep himself absent-minded.

Finally he threw his phone to the side and shook Jimin's arm.

'Chim, please, wake up and smack some senses into me!' he whispered, but Jimin just nuzzled his face in Yoongi's hoodie, without any other reaction.

'I...'

Taehyung knew nobody could hear him. And maybe that's why he could actually say it. Maybe if he says it, he will believe it...

'I kissed him...' he whispered so quietly, that his voice wasn't even heard. Only his mouth moved. 'And he kissed me back...'

The blissful, soft smile painted his lips, when he closed his eyes. He grabbed the shirt over his heart. His fingers still remembered the feeling of Jungkook's skin, when he touched his neck. In the silent room he still could perfectly hear the soft sounds of their lips parting and joining. His skin became covered in goosebumps when he recollected Jungkook's hands in his hair.

If Jungkook could see the delighted expression on Taehyung's face right now, all his resolve would probably go to shambles...

Suddenly Jimin sprang from the bed, making Taehyung almost fall out of the bed from panic. 

'Yoongi...' he whispered.

Before Taehyung could react, Jimin's feet were already on the floor. Taehyung got up as well, saying:

'Chim, he is not...'

Jimin's hand didn't manage to reach the doorknob, when the doors were opened and Yoongi catched falling Jimin in his arms. Yoongi wasn't even surprised he was standing there. His instinct moved his body faster than his mind understood what's going on. 

Taehyung was looking at Yoongi, who lifted Jimin gently, so his mate could embrace his waist with his legs. He secured Jimin's  head with one hand, while the other one was under his bum. With closed eyes he was rocking him from side to side.

'Are you ok? Hobi is ok? And Joonie? Taehyung? Kookie? Jin-hyung? Girls?' Jimin asked desperately.

'Shhh...' Yoongi calmed him down. 'Everyone is ok...'

Taehyung felt a pang in his heart observing them.

Jimin woke up feeling his alpha. He felt safe and distraught at the same time. So out of balance that he probably didn't even notice Taehyung was there. He was clinging to his mate like Yoongi could disappear if he would let him go.

Yoongi opened his eyes and nodded to Taehyung, giving him the silent message that he would take care of Jimin. He walked with him to the bed and sat there.

Taehyung without a word walked out of the room and quietly closed the door and leaned on it heavily.

The mate thing...

The bond that couldn't be broken...

The unavoidable fate, designed for every wolf before it was even born.

The craving to run to Jungkook and taste him again, that he felt a moment ago... was still there, but...

Could he risk the Elder's anger for being involved with another alpha?

Could he risk the eventual disaster if something would went wrong?

Could he risk the pack's happiness?