Ch 1

~𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔧𝔰𝔫'𝔱 "𝔚𝔥𝔬'𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢", 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 "𝔚𝔥𝔬'𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔪𝔢".~

🌺🌸~(。◕‿◕。)~🌸🌺

3rd Person's POV

  6-year-old Adira Rose Potter had always known she was different. Wether it was because she can make things happen, things that are far from normal, when she wants it hard enough or because of the reason that she can speak to snakes. Maybe even both. Adira just knows she was different.

But it wasn't until her 7th birthday did she know the exact reason why she was different...

It was a quiet night when she learned of the truth. The soft ticking of the clock outside her cupboard can be heard resonating all around the house. The girl, who was about to turn seven laid wide awake in her rickety small bed. Her form looked so small and frail as she wrapped herself in a thin blanket.

Her ceiling where a barely working light bulb hanged were littered with spiderwebs, and said bugs that own it were infesting her small room. But the girl didn't mind. In fact, she was quite thankful for the company. Especially on her Birthday...

Suddenly, the clocks strikes midnight as a loud and eerie sound rang.

Adira, in that exact moment remembered.

As her head exploded with memories of a life lived before her present. As if a dam of water being let free and finally spilling, events after events played and flashed before her eyes.

After what felt like an eternity but was really only 22 seconds, Adira felt her eyelids becoming heavy and gradually closing. Her mind filled with her last life and the realization that she has reincarnated inside a book she remembered reading in the past.

She would think about all of this tomorrow, but for now Adira let the darkness consume her as she fell into Morpheus's embrace.

🌺🌸~(。◕‿◕。)~🌸🌺

Morning had come quickly for our heroine as she was awoken from her slumber by a loud and obnoxious banging on her cupboard's door.

"Wake up! Wake up you stupid girl! It's already past six and you haven't started breakfast yet!!"

Her aunt's screeching voice reached the already annoyed girl as she slowly got up from her rickety old bed. Anger and irritation boiled inside her as the light bulb in her room began to flicker as her magic reacted to her emotions.

Adira noticed the effect her powers had and wondered if she can control it, especially now that she knows what it is.

If she is right, and she knows she is, her magic reacts to strong emotions and her will. Which means, if she truly wants to, she can...

"It's worth a try" she mumbled to herself as she opened the door to her room and took a step outside. Seeing her aunt look at her with disgust, Adira's lips pulled into a small smirk as she imagined all the possible things she could do to her 'darling relatives'.

The next couple of hours was a blur as Adira delivered to the Dursleys ten times the suffering she had suffered from them. The house was filled with screams of pain and shouts asking for help, but none came. The neighbors never hearing a single sound from the house as Adira's magic blocked out everything that was happening inside.

Five hours later finds Adira Rose Potter sitting in the dining room eating breakfast as her relatives watched her. Their body tied to their own respective chairs, their clothes bloodied from the multiple cuts and gashes on their person. Tears and snot were mixed and dried on their cheeks as their whole figure trembled in pain, their mouth releasing quiet whimpers and sniffles every now and then.

Adira watched this all with great glee and a dark glint in her eyes. She purposely ate slowly, enjoying their reaction to her every movement. As if she would suddenly lunge at them and continue from where she let off earlier. The girl contemplated just that, only for the sake of her own entertainment.

'No' She told herself. 'I can't have them going crazy or worse die this early on.'
It would attract too much attention. Attention she doesn't need right now.

After she finished her meal, Adira abruptly stood up and stalked towards her family. Said people flinched and shook in fear with every step the girl took as she draws nearer and nearer.

Directly standing in front of them, she looked into each of their eyes as she let her magic coat their bodies. Opening her mouth Adira spoke, her voice overlapping with thousand other voices not unlike her own, creating a sort of echoing quality to the sound.

{Exaudi me et audi vocem meam.Omne praeceptum meum sequemini.Sicut locutus sum, sic erit.}

The Dursleys eyes took on a dazed look but after a minute it returned to normal. Adira waved her hand and the ropes binding them to the chair disappeared. Her relatives stood up from their sitting position and looked at her, awaiting their orders.

"Go and clean yourselves. Carry on your daily activities as if nothing happened. Do not let anyone suspect otherwise"

As if puppets tied by a string, her relatives did just that. Moving smoothly towards the bathroom in an eerie silence like mere marionettes controlled by an invisible force. But the reincarnated girl paid them no heed as her mind was currently filled with a certain entity who was the whole reason of her reincarnation in the first place.

'Call me when you have regained your memories. You know the words...'

It had said to her before she was reborn. Coming to a decision, Adira uttered the words to call the entity.

Words to call Death...

{Έλα σε μένα Θάνατο}

🌺🌸••TO BE CONTINUED••🌸🌺

{Exaudi me et audi vocem meam.Omne praeceptum meum sequemini.Sicut locutus sum, sic erit.} - Hear me and listen to my voice. My every command you shall follow. As I spoke it, so it shall be

{Έλα σε μένα Θάνατο} - Come to me Death