Chapter 5

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Dream asked.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? I'm off to see Koa at that café downtown." "Hold up, what? You're seeing Koa? As in the bartender?" Sapnap asked confusedly. He hadn't been at the bar yesterday, but Dream and George did tell him about Koa.

"Yeah, why?" "Oh, nothing. Just asking." "Okay.."

The door clicked, signalling that George had left the hotel. Sapnap rushed over to Dream. "What was that about? Wasn't that a 'one time thing' according to you?" "Well, I don't know.. maybe she gave him her number?" "Maybe? YOU WERE THERE DURING THEIR WHOLE CONVERSATION." "I'm sorry for forgetting to tell you." "Okay whatever, but isn't she just some bartender? Why's George so interested?" "I don't know."

Both of them sat in silence for a bit. "Maybe we're just overthinking." "Yeah.." Dream trailed off.

At the café:

"Hey, George! Over here!" Koa exclaimed. "Oh, there you are!"

George took a seat opposite her. They ordered coffee and sandwiches. The food here was delicious.

"So, what have you been up to?" George asked. "Oh nothing much, what about you?" They talked for a while.

The food arrived. "Mmm this is so GOOD." George almost squealed. Koa chuckled lightly.
"Say George, what do you do? Like, where do you work?"
"Ohh um, I stream on Twitch." "Wait, so you're a streamer? What's your twitch name?" Koa excitedly pulled out her phone to open Twitch. "Um, it's GeorgeNotFound." "Holy shit, you have 4 million followers!" "Haha.. yeah.." "Why didn't you tell me before?" "Well, I was kinda scared you would like me only for my following, I wanted you to know me, you know? I wanted you to know me, not GeorgeNotFound." "Aww, it's okay, I get it."

They laughed and ate their food happily. This was the first of the 6 meetings that they had.

George and Koa quickly realised they were into each other.

-

vote
comment
follow
if you like pizza

334 Words