Chaerin groaned falling on her back, laying down.
"It's the damned diet! The staffs changed recently. Most of the older experienced ones got sent to either belift or wholly to BTS sunbaenim's duties. The new staffs are extremely strict. They said I need to be 43 kgs. They changed my diet to one meal per day. And honestly they are so scary I'm scared to rebel. I can't even have chocolate milk due to stress. And all the comeback practices then this collab and the collab with Ten- I just- UGH." She groaned again.

"one meal- have they lost it?! Bro, One meal per day is concerningly unhealthy. Talk to your manager or Company head. Bang PD never did that to anyone- atleast I didn't hear of it." Jiwoo's eyes were slightly wide.

Chaerin just sighed, slowly going back to their practice.

"I'm back." she whispered. The living room was dark with a faint sound coming from the TV. The TV's light shined on the tired body laying on the couch.
Chaerin sighed, switching the TV off before walking towards the older boy who was fast asleep on the sofa.

"oppa." she called out towards the boy who just scrunched up his nose, frowning.

"Soobinie Oppa, wake up. Go back to your room. You'll hurt your neck." She shook him.

Soobin groaned, stretching his neck which resulted in an ugly cracking sound. Chaerin cringed at the sound.

"ah- you're back. Did you practice well?" Soobin asked, stretching as he stood up, before pulling Chaerin in a hug. Chaerin nodded, smiling at the warm feeling around her

"you're doing great. I'm proud of you Chae." Soobin said, before ruffling her hair.

"Good night, Chae." He called out. "Good night Oppa." Chaerun replied, smiling at him.

She walked back to her own room freshening up before jumping into her bed.
Unlocking her phone, she scrolled through all the messages she left unread.

Mosquito💙

-I saw you at the company today. When will you be free?
I miss you. 🥺

Chaerin smiled faintly, her heart suddenly beating a bit faster.

Let's meet up after my promotions end. Alright?-
I miss you too, Lix-
Read

Yo why are you up at nearly 3 am??
Sleep.-

-Bro, I can ask you
the same thing. 😕

I just came home
and freshened up-

-Oh damn, you've been
working hard babe.
I'm proud you. You gonna fire that stage up tomorrow.

- I'm excited for your
comeback, ngl.

🥺🥺Thank you.
I'm excited too.
It feels different since
I worked on this album too.
I hope everyone will like it. -

-Yooooooo, everyone will love it.
Do you know your fans? They
are crazy. They'll love everything
you give them with love.
(If they don't, I'm throwing hands.🙄)

Stay away from my fans,yo.😠
Anyways, yeah. I hope they do.
Thank you tho-

-don't thank me. I'm just
whipped for you. That's all.

I mean.....I don't blame
you for that, ig🤷🏻‍♀️. -

-Dude why are you
Like this??? T_T

I spend a lot of time with
KimSeokjin recently. -

-💀
-anyways, go to sleep. It's late. You gotta wake up early
tomorrow I guess.

Yes. Thanks for
checking up on me Lix-.
Goodnight✨-

-Goodnight Chae. <3

<><><>

(A/n)
A very short crappy chapter. I'll update more soon.