Counting Stars [ AU ]

[A/n]

( Ya'll ChaeLix shippers, i'm feeding you with this😩✨) [I cannot tag anyone in particular since a lot of ya'll requested a ChaeLix AU/moment/scenario so here we are.

IMPORTANT:
This Chapter is an AU [alternative Universe] and has no connection with the actual storyline (yet) as the final love interest is not decided yet.

Please do not get comfused in the next chapters when they act like normal best friends again. I'll cry.

[Warning: A bit of cheesy fluff]

<><><>

Chaerin laid down looking up at the dark night sky as the slightly cold wind blew away a few strands of her hair. Goosebumps appeared on her skin as the chilly wind grazed on it, but she was too focussed gazing at the white sparkling glitters that was scattered around the sky that night. She let out a breath closing her eyes finally getting peace after a whole hectic day.

"You'll catch a cold, Chae" She heard a deep voice and felt a jacket covering the upper portion of her body. She slowly opened her eyes to look at the owner of the voice.

"Didn't you say you were busy Lix?" She asked in an amused voice as she sat up and accepted his jacket, wearing it properly.

"Well....I was-" He started but stopped when he received a 'i know you're lying' look from her.

"Okay. No. I just wanted to surprise you, but it clearly didn't work, whatever dude,.I don't care" He mumbled pouting. Chaerin giggled at his antics and pinched his nose causing Felix to swat her hand away.

"I did get surprised. But I kinda.....hoped you'll show up anyway....." She said softly looking into his eyes before laying down again diverting her eyes to the sky.

Felix cleared his throat trying not make his nervousness visible. He followed suit, and laid down next to Chaerin looking up at the stars too.

"The stars are shining brighter today. Aren't they?" She asked him.
He hummed in response before turning to look at her side profile.

"They look pretty" She sighed.

"Yes they do." Felix's face flushed in embarrassment when Chaerin turned towards him with a smirk, he was caught looking at her red handed.

"I can feel you looking at me, Lix" She laughed. He nervously laughed with her too.

"Be honest, You don't have a crush on me do you?" She asked all of a sudden pretending to be curious. She was joking around ofcourse, but it took a lot of courage for her to say that out loud.

Felix choked on air at her sudden boldness before looking at her weirdly. "W-what are you talking about?! That's so weird"

"You're not denying it either~" Chaerin sing-songed laughing at her friends face.

"Well I- Ummm-"
"Relax Lix, I was joking" Chaerin sighed turning on her sighed so now both of them were facing each other.

"How's life dude?" She asked all of a sudden. Both of them looked at each other for a while before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Life is doing good, he says he is fine. Is always thinking about someone. He also is a bit tired but still never stops working." Felix said acting as if he is giving a speech.